Reviews for Through the Wormhole
Didn’t Ireland reunify in 2024?
With all due respect, there’s no way the Federation would ban monopoly. The whole reason the game was created was to show how unfair capitalism was, and how landlords were taking advantage of everyone else. As the Federation is essentially communist, they’d love the theme of the game.
Ivarr chapter 21 . 6/7
This was very original. I like the approach you took with this chapter.
Guciec chapter 35 . 5/14
Nice story. Thank you. I will be reading sequels.
Eragon135790 chapter 2 . 2/11
harry is waaaay too open about his 'secrets' for an unknown place, as a war veteran he should know better.
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 2/11
thank you that oyu only saved nymphadora and not remus, i hate remus, nearly as much as dumbledore, sometimes more actually, since somce dumbles at least stand to their idiocity. like the ff so far.
KzintiKiller chapter 27 . 11/19/2021
I remember Titan A.E.. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I wonder what they'd make of the MCU.
misteryman526 chapter 10 . 11/1/2021
FYI, to travel 63 Light-years in 5 days a ship would have to average Warp 9.97 the entire time (not very likely). A more likely speed of Warp 7 would take over a month to travel the same distance. If this takes place during the speed restriction of Warp 5 (due to the subspace damage caused by high-warp travel), then it would have taken 107 days.
Belthazor2 chapter 6 . 9/19/2021
No real person would spill out his entire life like that. But I do like it so far. Earlier his motivation for entering the veil was bollocks though. No one would willingly take such high risk for minor reasons. That his friends and family went along with it is all quite stupid(illogical).
darthkratos24 chapter 9 . 9/7/2021
Why did harry change it into Fahrenheit? We don't use Fahrenheit in England...
Osmodious chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Really fun story...very interesting premise, neat ideas throughout, great balance of dialogue and exposition, nice development of the relationships between characters and some good growth for the characters themselves, some fun action, and it is just really well written, as I’ve come to expect from this author. Thanks for posting!
Osmodious chapter 13 . 7/31/2021
I usually wait until I’ve finished a story to review, but I had a thought I couldn’t get past. First, let me say that this is excellent, as are all your stories...you have that awesome ability to suck the reader into the story. I look up and away from the other life I’ve briefly lived vicariously to see a ludicrous amount of time has passed, as well as realizations of bodily functions that had heretofore been ignored. Thank you for your wonderful stories!
The question I have has to do with the transporter...I briefly considered how it would work on a magical being, but decided it made my brain hurt, so stopped thinking about it. There are too many possible theories, and implications thereof.
Of more immediate concern is Harry’s mokeskin bag, and the trunks contained within. How could that possibly work with the transporter, at least as the functionality has been described elsewhere. With his football-fields worth of materiel, there is no way the ‘pattern buffers’ and whatnot could handle the number of atoms involved...not to mention how there could be so much...stuff...in such a small space. I admit, my first reaction is to simply do what I did with magicals in general and just say ‘meh, magic’, but it’s really bugging me, for some reason. I think there are all sorts of interesting possible ramifications, from a simple error, to the computer going completely bonkers, to an unfortunate cascade-failure that would cause all of his fields-worth of stuff to expand into a space ill-equipped to contain it (which would be tragic and amusing).
Eh, just something I’ve been pondering for a couple of chapters...
Tekknogun chapter 22 . 7/17/2021
Ql
L
SunPho3n1x chapter 35 . 7/16/2021
I absolutely love this story! You did a great job with the plot and inserting Harry into this world. I really love the monopoly! Thank you for writing this.
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 34 . 6/18/2021
Harry just hangs around and fixes problems as and when they arise with little or no problem. No adventure. No drama. I can't bring myself to try reading the sequel.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »