Reviews for Through the Wormhole
ECTO-DMC chapter 23 . 23h
Berry good story I quite enjoyed reading it I hope you continue your excellent work.
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/14
cool
Squigees chapter 23 . 6/29
Loving this story.
Would love to see more, had to laugh at the way harry introduced himself in this chapter and can now piture him meeting Lwaxana Troi for all the fun that would be had.
Keep up the great work.
Pyeknu chapter 23 . 6/15
A good story so far. I like this human Harry; much that I've enjoyed the Lone Traveller series, this version of Harry is much more balanced. Hope to see more.
deckman1234 chapter 23 . 6/11
Can not believe I missed this last chapter. I am still enjoying the story so far, thanks.
MythsterBlack chapter 23 . 6/9
Excellent story but it's been a few months since an update. I hope you have not abandoned this story? Can we expect an update soon?
Squidgod812 chapter 23 . 6/7
great story
paulmoss chapter 23 . 6/5
Loving this story, it has kept me hooked since I started. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next installment.
PappyOldGuy chapter 23 . 5/28
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
Tribernator chapter 23 . 5/28
If you do decide to go the voyager route, perhaps have him replace tom paris as pilot. If you think about it, it makes sense. After all, harry has been working towards piloting starships and has another year to get the training he needs, much like paris he has knowledge of "old" earth tech and entertainment, and even works on the holodeck to recreate it. And by switching him out for paris you can more easily change the path of the storyline if that is your desire. Plus having him try to help janeway with Q should be entertaining as heck. :p "Wait, you have a thing for a human? Seriously? Isnt that a bit like a human being attracted to their favorite pet?"
Kathol chapter 23 . 5/28
Greetings dunuelos,
Just finished the story that you have written so far and truly enjoyed the story so far. Rather refreshing to see a story this long in word length. The way you have used Harry's ability is an excellent method, not to over powering but enough that sets him well apart from others in the main story line. I hope to see more chapters in the future when you have the time to do.
Enjoy writing your stories!
Kathol
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 5/27
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of Harry Potter stories, and most have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going, as I am a very big fan of the Star Trek universe.

Thanks for sharing!
Morbious20 chapter 23 . 5/25
Great chapter and story so far
Sonicdale chapter 23 . 5/25
Well... 23 chapters in a fun romp and we've barely scratched the surface of DS9.
I like where you are going with this.
Good work.
Looking forward to more, kinda wish we had some fun interactions. I can maybe see more with Q. I can see Harry and Bashir and O'Brien doing the WWI flying program. Harry following along with Garak and Bashir in the holos with Vic and the spy stuff. Worf coming onboard, interacting with Harry, maybe even sparring/doing Worf's training program. The Dominion. Maybe the Borg. The Paghwraiths. Dobby and Winky maybe having a little elf...
Yes..., lots to see. Cool story. Let me know if you need a beta or just a idea bouncer.
Good luck!
Meester Lee chapter 6 . 5/23
I just found your work this evening. I am impressed; it’s well-written and enjoyable.

Still, the fey parts of my mind started kicking in. I’m trying to imagine a couple of Death Eaters on the Lam finding their way to either Bajor or DS-9.