Reviews for Through the Wormhole
wookie100 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This is great, cannot wait to see what you come up with. Now I need to re-watch DS9 hehe
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Not bad for a start. Harry wasn't pushed through the veil (too many stories used that cliche), he went to investigate it.
P.S. I hope you won't abandon your Lone Traveler stories.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It is a feasible, in an off the wall, "Harry will you be our guinea pig" sort of way. And it could grow up and be a story. I don't think I have ever read or heard of a cross-over for DS9.
stars90 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Oh I cannot wait for this!
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
My only change would have been to have Harry with a Partner or good friend Like Luna Lovegood or even Hermione had she NOT been with Ron. Why? Because he has something to live for and protect. All the challenges would have put the partner in jeopardy. Plus imagine how Luna would have interacted with the DE-9 characters!
Or What Hermione would have done given her drive for knowledge.
But, Harry still has all his tuff Dobby and Magic. It should be an interesting change with Harry Potter on DS-9!

dennisud
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I really like your this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
katmom chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Whoa, what a start!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Excellent wrap up and setup. I'm anticipating what you'll do with this.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Awesome first chapter. I love when people use the Veil to travel to other worlds.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
"Life is but a dream." ~ 'Row row row your boat'
MikeL59 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
A very interesting beginning. I'm curious to see where the story goes from here. Hopefully Dobby survives the trip and that Harry is sent to the future of his own dimension; I'm curious what the future of the Wizarding World would be in the Star Trek universe.
Tribernator chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Cool start to an interesting sounding story. I cant wait to see the rest as you write it.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98