Reviews for Adversity Breeds Excellence
So many things…

Overall, super enjoyable chapter… that said…

1. Why was Harry rude to the goblin? He needs their service. It’s like being mean to your waiter as they’re taking g your order.

2. 10g a night with a rate of 20 pounds to a galleon. That’s 200 pounds a night for a crappy little room, in 1994. You could stay at a decent hotel in muggle London for half that in ‘94.

3. Fleur has a sister named Gabrielle… not Gabriel, which is a man’s name.

Little things that don’t really mess with the plot (except maybe the goblin thing. Which is weird and very evil Pureblood-like behavior.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 9/10/2023
Why the hell should I read this shit if it's the same as in canon?
The only difference is that the characters are just older?
That means we have the same useless pussy potty beta bitch potter so fuck this trash heep
Aetherium21 chapter 28 . 9/5/2023
Hey it’s been 4 years since you did anything here. Guess we’ll consider everything to be abandoned…. Disappointing considering your work is far better than most stories on FF
Aetherium21 chapter 8 . 9/5/2023
Ahahaha what a fun chapter. It’s been at least a couple years since I read thisexcited to continue
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2023
Dumbledore never tried fulfilling the prophecy. The only reason he acted on it was because he knew that once Voldemort found out (which he would, because Snape was thrown out in the Hog's Head), Voldemort would never stop hunting Harry.

Dumbledore straight-up tells Harry that he's free to ignore the prophecy, but that Voldemort would never let go.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2023
Srry about that, was very angry at another author and my head was too up there to realise that I was reviewing another author in another tab. Again my sincere apologies.
Btw loved your work, it's amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2023
Oh, what a surprise! Another round of excuses from our esteemed author. Falling sick and losing consciousness, how unfortunate! We eagerly await the next episode of your unreliable updates. Your readers must be on the edge of their seats, wondering what imaginative ailment awaits next. Keep up the fantastic performance!
Luke MorningStar11 chapter 28 . 4/16/2023
I loved! Update soon please! 3333333333333333333333333
ulttoanova chapter 28 . 3/29/2023
This is quite a good story. I hope you come back to it.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 21 . 3/7/2023
Contrary to popular belief Dumbledore was never actually trying to fulfil the prophecy. If you take him from the books he explains prophecies as essentially self fulfilling nonsense, the man was more then wise enough to understand that he bore very little influence in how everything would inevitably play out. You can take how everything played out and assume and theorize but at the end of the day all we have is what we know and I truly wish more fanfiction writers would be unique rather then all go the mildly to extremely manipulative Dumbledore route cause most of it clashes far to much with his character unless you go extreme OOC.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 6 . 3/7/2023
I always found the idea that the potters spent the family fortune on the war effort completely idiotic and ignorant on the writers part on how war works. The main points of war are arms, munitions, and transportation. These three aspects of war are where most of the money goes, for the magical world those three aspects mean nothing. They can immediately be anywhere, they already have a wand and munitions don’t exist for them. So what exactly is it that james and lily spent all their money on for the war effort?
Ilena Petrova chapter 28 . 1/20/2023
i kniwnits been a bit over two years since this chaptewr but is there a chance you might come back and continue?
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 28 . 1/10/2023
update!
AlexianBlithworth chapter 1 . 12/27/2022
What is it with people "upping" the age of HP characters?
Is it to feel righteous? Less morally questionable?
Laziness to write compelling children?
Crownroyal chapter 28 . 12/6/2022
This was a pretty good fanfic. Thanks for writing it, although I'm sad to see it looks like it's been abandoned at this point.
1,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »