Reviews for Adversity Breeds Excellence
CrazySasori chapter 28 . 9/20
This was an excellent story, sad that it seems to be abandoned.
Mangekyo rinnegan BB7 chapter 8 . 9/16
It was interesting so far, even if I find the change of ages kind of pointless.
But when Harry walks into a obviously dangerous place, with no plans, no reason, no reason, no hiding his face... That's too much for me. In that scene he is way dumber than canon, and considering he is four years older that just doesn't make any sense. I'm dropping this.
namory.boss chapter 28 . 9/13
This is the third time I have read this story. i really really like the unique way you describe tonks, it's a quirky and interesting change. are you going to finish the fic?
J4C00B0 chapter 19 . 9/9
The tattoo was somewhat unexpected (in a bad way), the fight horribly done (power levels are just wrong), Snape's scene (he's not a good person but he's sorry for how terrible he was in the past) was passable and can be improved depending on what you write about him from now on.
monbade chapter 28 . 9/2
this is really good more please
muffdyvr chapter 6 . 8/30
so when is he going start fighting for himself?
his uncle slaps him and he does nothing...yea sir" ...what a bitch!
muffdyvr chapter 4 . 8/30
hiding like a bitch is not holding his own
AvidGamer chapter 4 . 7/26
If you're going to move the ages of everyone up (which is a fucking dumb idea to begin with) then you MUST ensure they act like their new ages. You failed spectacularly at that. You also didn't touch at all on how an extra 4 years stuck with the Dursley's would effect him either. If you're uneasy about their cannon ages then either write a story set later in cannon or don't write HP fics at all.
DarkBan chapter 28 . 7/13
I have to say, it's a shame that i discovered this story just now, and that you seem to have abandoned it, but i DID love it while it lasted, thanks for your time and effort :)
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 10 . 6/30
Should have gone for laser eye surgery instead xD
Spider of Dreams chapter 27 . 6/20
I hope you come back to this one day and complete it.
WildOnionTops chapter 28 . 6/5
Great story! Hope you keep the story going!
Roxas Lucist chapter 28 . 6/4
i enjoy this a lot. most Harry's that are trained have no social life. and i like the bouncing of personalities for this tonks, though obviously over exaggerated from cannon. this is a good Combat! harry fic and I eagerly await the next chapter.
blwhpenguin chapter 28 . 5/29
Please update this, it's so incredible
Darksnider05 chapter 20 . 5/26
That law makes perfect sense though muggleborns are a threat to the statue of secrecy at home practicing magic. Magical families do not have that issue, like complaining about that Law when it's a really good one makes no sense. A bit of thought to it just makes you wonder why the Weasley family is not practicing magic at home.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »