Reviews for Shades of Pink
LalaLeanne14 chapter 1 . 6/3
Loving this!
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 5/31
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Blossomdemonfox12 chapter 2 . 5/18
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Bloodmoon Goddess chapter 1 . 4/18
We're in 2018 now... Any updates coming soon?
kagami chapter 2 . 3/26
pls update!
catpanflowers chapter 2 . 3/25
nice! I love sword-wielding sakura, beat them hoes down! also fuinjustu master sakura, maybe she can get some tips from Jiryaya when he comes after the chunin exams to train Naruto. can't wait for more :) :)
James Oliver Wood chapter 1 . 3/7
Kiba and shikamura
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 2 . 3/4
Loving the story here! I love inner, and her reactions to Kakashi~ And blue eyes? They’re so amazing! I swear if I ever find a blue eyed redhead I’m having a stroke.
I’ll be honest here... I really don’t like Sakura, specially before shippuden. I mean, I can even overlook the ‘damsel in distress’ part, but not the constant abuse she put Naruto through. Just... imagine if it was Sasuke who hit her when she constantly asked him out, trying to filter and putting him on a pedestal constantly? I imagine there would have been outrage. So I really like stories like this.
Pd: I think Lee would be a good addition to the harem. I mean, he’s pretty cute, and he’s got that Prince Charming vibre...
Heart chapter 2 . 2/10
Yes. MAKE it up to him. *wink* ... By being a good, supporting, faithful, friend, and then maybe something moooore?~
Heart chapter 1 . 2/10
Cont. FINGERS WHY?! Favorite teacher...GAI-SENSEI! Honestly., he's like the best and cares for his students and is bad was and SO sunny- ... What do you MEAN HE DOESN'T COUNT?! Gai-sensei surpasses all logic the end. I adore this fic already and I-yes thanks!
Heart chapter 1 . 2/10
I agree with your answer (except for MAYBE Duckie and the other sensei besides Kakashi) Anko...Deidara...Gaara...heck!.Maybe even Sasori
Please continue
Scar chapter 2 . 1/7
pls update such a beautiful story
mimi chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
oops reviewed on the wrong chapter... ahahaha
mimi chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
im so impatient with the next update, pls hurry and i love this so far