Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
Arc of Carona chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
Are Creuset and Sayori connected?
Guest chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
this is awesome!
Antoine chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
I enjoyed the tender moment and the excitement right from the beginning of this chapter! That said, considering that Monika was likely an android (gynoid?), it was REALLY surprising that the protagonist was able to carry her! I would have expected her to be denser than an average person.

Even though the moment was tense, I definitely grinned with enjoyment with the way Creuset used that phrase "I would never hurt you, Yuri... 'Just Monika'". Well played.

I presume that Natsuki is messing with Creuset via the terminal. I wonder what Mackenzie's thought process is here. I have a feeling that she may cause more trouble later, and I am very eager to see what happens next!
StormHAWK81 chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Also i would love to be your personal beta tester if theres an offer like that
StormHAWK81 chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
Everything is great also just to warn you you’ve used 4 shots of luces revolver 2 left... cant wait for the next install ment. (Also on a side note if you wanna hit me up about guns to use in ur fanfic or tell u some stuff im big gun nut) ps i dont live in america
dawicca chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
why crueset. also. why did sayori's boot process harm crueset?
RunningOutofPens chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
I WANNA STAB CREUSET RIGHT NOW
JazzyWCitty chapter 54 . 4/27/2018
xhxkzhdgdkskdhdhdodhfuskdhdgckdhdhdjdodhfhfjdkdhfydkdhdh
dawicca chapter 53 . 4/24/2018
SAYORI:ONLINE
I feel as though sayori is going to save Monika when she comes online. I know she wouldn't harm monika or allow her to be harmed.
pdrocker1 chapter 53 . 4/24/2018
DAMN! That’s a twist I definitely didn’t expect. Sayori’s in cryosleep, Crueset’s about to get her head blown off (hopefully), Monika’s getting killed over and over again, and Mac’s fucking insane.
Eternal Violets chapter 53 . 4/24/2018
This story is so captivating. They found Sayori,now they can save them all!
fair radiance chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I swear I read all 53 available chapters in one evening. This story is so capturing! A few flaws I spotted that made me laugh at the human error in writing but I need to know what happens next!
DaMastah101 chapter 53 . 4/23/2018
Sayori and her room are discovered by Amity and Natsuki in Mac's building WTF?

So I have these potential guesses:

1. Sayori is Creuset, and waking Sayori up from the pod will affect "Creuset" and her manifestation into reality.

2. Sayori truly isn't Creuset, and waking her up will mess with Creuset's plans.

3. Sayori isn't Creuset but she's linked to Creuset, hence why Mac amd Creuset stopped Luce, Yuri and Holly V2 from going to the Sayori room.

Or my weirdest guess:

4. Creuset is a "daughter" of Sayori and MC made from genetic splicing.
Antoine chapter 53 . 4/23/2018
"Natsuki opened the door without any trace [of] gentleness" ;) I see what you did there.

This is so exciting! So there is a Sayori body, at least, here in a replica of Sayori's room. But is there even an AI loaded onto it?

I wonder what happens next!
RunningOutofPens chapter 53 . 4/23/2018
maybe the activation code is

"Happy Thoughts"