Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
pdrocker1 chapter 50 . 4/15/2018
YOU UNDER ESTIMATE MY POWER!

*does flip*
*loses legs*
*lights on fire*

Sorry, I just had to reference Star Wars there. Really good chapter. Whelp, looks like the AI singularity happened. At least it’s just trying to kill one member of a club it’s trying to coup, instead of wiping out all life on Earth. And, god DAMN these cliffhangers are killing me!
AlexisBaudens chapter 49 . 4/14/2018
yes, the "How do you fuck I would love you if you're doing this bullshit !?" if I were the hero of the story it's the first thing I would have said, having seen what Crucible did. I'm ready to bet that she left to cry shocked by the sentence.
Eternal Violets chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
I wonder if Crueset is secretly Sayori...
Antoine chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
Riveting! I can feel the anger boiling up. After Creuset said "The real controls are in here," and pointed to her head, I imagined the protagonist coldly replying. "Fine. Then I'll just have to break those controls.", and proceeding to grab Creuset and slam her head against the wall as hard as humanly possible.

As satisfying as that might be if it worked, it might NOT work. It might leave Monika permanently disabled, permanently in that hellish void.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing how they defeat Creuset now!
Going To Die Therefore Its Dangerous To Go Alone Take This chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
All that I can say is wow. It’s amazing. But if there’s one thing I hate it’s cliffhangers
DaMastah101 chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
Creuset is showing hints of mercy because she's Sayori(or 1/2 Sayori if she's a fusion with MC). I'm sticking with that theory now.

Damn though, so it's not just random suffering. Monika's getting the screaming void treatment over and over, that must hurt a lot holy crap.

Things are looking grim for Player-kun...
DaMastah101 chapter 48 . 4/13/2018
Looks like Mac is paying Amity well, ahaha.

Natsuki's IRL too!

Creuset wouldn't do that, huh. Coupled with her love for Player-kun... yep she's Sayori or at least 1/2 Sayori.
dawicca chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
crueset has to be sayori. Monika has defied programming before. maybe she can defy it again. sayori and crueset are both short with messy Brown hair. natsuki probably thinks crueset would never harm them because sayori would never harm anyone. I would say we need to bring in sayoris true equal to fight her. that would either be natsuki or Monika. Monika is detained. amity and Luce are partying with the other girls. this has a long way to go before the end. I like it.
Xenolis chapter 49 . 4/13/2018
FUCK YOU CREUSET!
YEP chapter 48 . 4/11/2018
I patiently await the next chapter... But I need it now
Eternal Violets chapter 48 . 4/11/2018
Monika's writing tip of the day: Never trust Crueset.
deltasanssavespaps chapter 48 . 4/11/2018
UPDATE NOWWWWWWWWWW!
Xenolis chapter 47 . 4/11/2018
I want to tear Creuset to shreds
Antoine chapter 48 . 4/11/2018
Even though I knew that there was something suspicious about Mackenzie, I still felt really happy for that monetary windfall that Amity experienced. That is really a wonderful feeling to be brought back unexpectedly from the financial brink! It is a huge stress relief, as Amity's internal monologue indicated.

I think that Amity's recognition that this situation was like a "dollhouse" was spot on. I am starting to suspect that Mackenzie thinks of all of these living, thinking human beings as her "dolls". She may even legitimately be trying to make everyone happy, but she is so isolated and misguided that she does not realize that what she is doing is not healthy.

Still, I could not help but laugh at the whole awkward moment when Mackenzie walked in on Amity and Natsuki, and at both Mackenzie's and Amity's reactions. XD

As for the ending to this chapter, it seems that Natsuki is mistaken about Creuset's personality. "Creuset will never do something like that" is a statement we readers can refute based on what we saw through the protagonist's eyes in the previous chapter. Natsuki's final statement in this chapter seems to hint at the idea that Creuset USED TO BE Sayori, but that still would still leave many things unexplained. I am inclined to suspect that Natsuki is probably right about Creuset's erstwhile identity, but Natsuki might be wrong about that, too, given that she was wrong about what Creuset would be willing to do to Monika.

I look forward to seeing what happens next!
dawicca chapter 48 . 4/11/2018
what? she seems sayori-esque but I'm not sure. that would explain why she wants everyone to be happy as well as why we have yet to see sayori
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »