Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
Moon chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Its so cute im dying OMG
LifezVictory chapter 61 . 2/8/2019
Vaping isn't safer then smoking it's actually worse.
mariic1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but think that Creuset got off a little easy. Could you please explain it to me?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 1/2/2019
"She pulled down her hoodie and looked at us."

And it was TECHNUS Master of Technology!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 25 . 1/2/2019
"IIRC, she's your favorite, right?"

Welp, certainly wasn't random then.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 24 . 1/2/2019
I really should've expected all these feels, but you've still caught me off guard somehow.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 21 . 1/2/2019
"She's pretty patient for someone who can type in milliseconds."

AIs have to have plenty of patience to deal with us slow thinking beings.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 15 . 1/2/2019
"Because you're their friend too. Even if you did all those things, you people still became friends before that. There's a bond between you girls and I believe in it."

Eeeehh, I don't know, girls can be pretty back stabby to begin with, this was just more of a front stabbing.

"She had an adorable fanart of Sayori as her profile picture."

Okay, so who wants to explain what a "red flag" means? Heheheh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
Well that's not highly suspicious in any possible way, no siree.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
Heh, Kimi no Todoke is pretty good.
Gabrielbrooks chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
I'm creepy out
SCI-FIWIZARDMAN chapter 65 . 11/27/2018
I just want to say... this story is great. Was great. Whatever. I mean it. Had some rough bits, but altogether it was a joy to read from beginning to end. There simple aren’t enough good Monika fanfics where it’s just her and a love interest...being together. Doing things. Existing. It seems simple, but when you just want to see your waifu happy, simple things like that put a huge smile on your face. And while that premise did sort of fall on the back burner in favor of the actual plot, I still enjoyed the entire story.

If I were to make a request for a continuation, or sequel of sorts, I think a good route to go would be to have a sort of episodic “life and times” sort of story where it’s just them living together, doing things together on a day by day basis. Monika learning more about the real world. Her and our Protagonist just enjoying life. Maybe start up that second plot you alluded to at some point. But I understand if you’re too busy for that. So I will accept what comes and be happy with what I currently have.

That being said. Well done sir. Thanks for making this contribution.
ThanosofTitan chapter 65 . 11/27/2018
Technically, the proper term is 'gynoid'. Anyway what I'd really like to see is what will happen when his parents find out (if you ever plan to continue this, that is).
ThanosofTitan chapter 62 . 11/27/2018
I enjoyed this greatly.
Antoine chapter 65 . 11/25/2018
This was an interesting introduction of this co-worker's perspective. It is amazing how finding someone special can turn one's whole outlook on life around.

As soon as I read the name "Zoe" I got a huge grin on my face! Oh, this was so enjoyable to see that connection!

I smirked a little at the claim: "I've dealt with wigs and contacts a lot so I'd know.", since we, the audience, do know that, in fact, Monika's hair and eyes are not things that were biologically grown there on her body. I snickered out loud at "You disappear for a month and now you're covered in bitches!?" XD

I also thought it was interesting to see another person's personal nickname for that character, "Wolf". We are so late in the story now, it would be a little inappropriate to reveal his actual name, but he needs some sort of name for the story to talk about him effectively. So, yeah. Luce knows him as "Sherlock", and Zoe knows him as "Wolf". Interesting choice!

Luce says "Like, thirty six chapters long or so". Ha, ha. ;)

Oh, I love how this ties everything back up! Like, the implication is that then, Wolf/Sherlock and company go ahead and tell Zoe the whole story, the very same story that we, ourselves, the readers, have just finished reading! I mean, that is such a meta sort of thing to include, and I think it fits so well in a fanfic regarding a fourth-wall-breaking game! Thank you so much for this!
706 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »