Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
Speedyquader chapter 15 . 1/14/2018
0_0 The plot thickens! I wanna know more about Creuset... .
StrattyPlus chapter 15 . 1/14/2018
Okay I was hoping to give my other theory before it became obvious but I guess it's out of the bag now. Glad it didn't turn out to be a trick. Sayori is Crueset and for some reason she's back and I can't imagine why though.
PasiveNox chapter 15 . 1/14/2018
OOh so she is also real(Yuri)ok heheheheh ohh this is great
Antoine chapter 14 . 1/14/2018
Oh, this is so exciting! I am quite curious to know what is going on with Creuset, what is causing her delays, and what her relationship is to all of these events!

I guess that this is the "real" Yuri, at least as real as the main character's Monika. And I guess that Creuset is going to be voicing Sayori. I am so eager to see what happens! I wonder if the whole gang is going to get back together!

It also occurs to me... Each of the club members only perceived one boy in their club. To Monika, that is this main character. Does Yuri perceive the player at her computer as the boy from the Literature Club, instead? If Monika and Yuri meet, will they each have their own main character? How would that be reconciled, I wonder?

I eagerly look forward to seeing more!
ClumsyNathan chapter 14 . 1/14/2018
Yuri is alive!? Can't wait for them to meet!
ClumsyNathan chapter 13 . 1/13/2018
Okay, this part actually taken me by a surprise, does that mean Sayori is the online girl? Interesting!
StrattyPlus chapter 12 . 1/13/2018
Man I am so scared that OC is getting taken for a ride. It makes too much sense that someone could be pranking him considering how vague Monika has been with how she's manipulating technology. There's lots of programs that allows sprites to move, her voice can be explained by really good voice acting, someone could be listening in and responding to OC in real time pretending to be Monika. It's scary and I hope this isn't the case.
Arc of Carona chapter 14 . 1/13/2018
Oh crud, I wouldn't be surprised if someone got Natsuki and Cruset had Sayori
Geroge chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Geroge just a faggot
ultragreenyellow56 chapter 14 . 1/13/2018
Huh... interesting... Yuri is alive
MirageSPL chapter 14 . 1/13/2018
Oh boy. My FF app got glitchy on me and updated this story just now with all of the updated chapters. I'm not even mad but I'm sad I wasn't able to give reviews for them each. Anyway! This is still some excellent fic! It went into that direction that I wanted it to go to since first reading it. I'm really happy about that! What I didn't expect was for all the other members to become like Monika! Oh joy! Now the next logical step would be Monika doing 3D modelling then VR. Would be nice.
Anibi chapter 14 . 1/12/2018
Short, but hitting like a damn truck anyway-you really do know your way with words, don't you? Anyway, thanks for the nice update~

Also, looking forward to that future weeding. Maybe first night can be done through VR? Possibilities are many...
TheCrazyAnimeFan01 chapter 14 . 1/12/2018
Just recently I got into ddlc, and I really like this fanfic! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next update :)
PasiveNox chapter 14 . 1/12/2018
It’s nice:)
DaMastah101 chapter 14 . 1/12/2018
Player-kun is already thinking of how to give Monika a ring. That's so heartwarming~

Wait... Yuri also achieved true sentience?! Monika and Player-kun are probably right. Creuset must've been the cause of that too. Here's to hoping Player-kun and Yuri's Player-kun work together to unravel this mystery.

Creuset honey, we all know you're "voicing" Sayori lol.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »