Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
ff3efontzq2 chapter 49 . 5/20/2018
I would have kissed her right there if it meant ending the torture.

No? Just me?

that

ending

bwoah
ff3efontzq2 chapter 44 . 5/20/2018
Yes, why ARE you guessing the thigh grade of a faggot? Good question, whatever your name is.

i'm still salty that Amity couldn't have just been a chick, u had to have a fag in your story, but its ok and imma keep going
ff3efontzq2 chapter 43 . 5/20/2018
Ok, 3 things
Luce will die of smoker's lung, hopefully
Mac's rarted
Stop calling Amity a "she" reee it's a fag
ff3efontzq2 chapter 41 . 5/20/2018
I don't curse. "Fudge".
Shit Fuck Goddamnit

lol
ff3efontzq2 chapter 40 . 5/20/2018
I JUST REALIZED YOUR CHAPTER NAMING SYSTEM. HOW YOU USED 3 RUNS OF ALPHABETIC ORDERING TO NAME THE CHAPTERS. WOAH
ff3efontzq2 chapter 37 . 5/20/2018
I liked this Amity person until now. Fucking fag. Lmao. What a nasty surprise.
ff3efontzq2 chapter 32 . 5/20/2018
This Creuset's basically the main character of Watch_Dogs 3. And, now I hate this person. Inteteresting.
ff3efontzq2 chapter 25 . 5/20/2018
Now that thiscompletemaybe I should keep reading it. See what my competition is.
GAT-X105VividPanzer chapter 62 . 5/16/2018
You have great taste in Char clones :D

I really enjoyed the whole story, I loved the whole mystery of it and all the characters. Great work!
Darius chapter 63 . 5/15/2018
Whats the main character Name!
CrimsonA377 chapter 63 . 5/15/2018
Man... I remember when I first started writing here that this story came out. And Ive been faithfully following along for its entire run.

And its been definitely odd, with twists and turns right up until the end. Like I did believe it was Sayori at first until you revealed Creuset's face. And it was just... crazy. All of this was crazy.

But its been a hell of a trip and I thank you not only for sharing it, but for allowing us all to be a part of your Literature Club.
Eternal Violets chapter 63 . 5/15/2018