Reviews for The Awakening of Monika
Ramezsand chapter 55 . 5/13/2018
Confusion much?
Ramezsand chapter 43 . 5/13/2018
Great and funny idea introducing Mackenzie like this! This story is better than anything I could write in a million years!
Cameo Canon chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
The password was 'bottles'...
For storing all the happy thoughts in which this story filled our heads with.
Till your next venture my friend.

Cameo Q. Canon
Cameo Canon chapter 61 . 5/13/2018
Silent Master of Winds chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
What a wild ride... You hav
dawicca chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
thank you for your time and efforts in writing this story. I know that I am not alone when I say that it was beautiful from beginning to end. I always wanted to keep reading it. I am glad that you are one of us who believes in a story carrying on beyond where you leave it. you have served as an inspiration to my ddlc based works and you have given me a reason to get up and grind on my chapters. I loved this work and as with every work that I love, it brings me great heartache to know it is over. Thank you.
Ramezsand chapter 38 . 5/13/2018
Well didn't I just "told" you?!
Ramezsand chapter 37 . 5/13/2018
I asked why so many lesbians in another chapter, but I misunderstood, not knowing Amity was... Trans? Even if he isn't, it doesn't matter. Anyways, you're a good writer!
Ramezsand chapter 35 . 5/13/2018
What's up with all these lesbians? I'm not against lesbians or gays or anything, I'm just confused. Are the other girls, Yuri and Natsuki lesbians now too?
Ramezsand chapter 22 . 5/13/2018
I like it, you're a great poet.
Anibi chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
Thanks a lot for your constant streak of uploads. If something can be said about you, dear author, is that you never slacked off while writing the story- you were always punctual and never left us too long without an update. Kudos to you for this, especially after keeping it up for so long.

I had a lot of fun reading this story from beginning to end, and now that's now finished, I might give it another read just for fun if anything. Really, this has become one of my favorite DDLC stories and I'm really glad you'd lead it to its eventual completion, and that I was able to read read - maybe not since chapter 1 first upload (I think you had a handful of chapters uploaded by the time I began) - until the very end.

I feel really sorry for not been able to leave reviews in all of the chapters. I'd have loved to, but sadly my life right now is a bit too complicated for me to do that, and making half-assed reviews just fir the sake of posting something isn't really my style. Still, I tried my best to leave one from time to time, so I hope they were to your liking.

A last few things to mention? My favorite character was - and still is - Luce, with Monika following closely behind and Mackenzie for the third place. If you ask me why I liked her so much, it's because her rough personality and her foul-mouthed way of talking reminisced of myself, as I also tend to swear a lot, even if I'm talking casually. I don't share her depressive tendencies, though. Also, I just realised that a good chunk of emotive and funny moments were starred by none other than her: the incident at the bed with Amity and the shocking revelation, her retelling her background and her talk with Creuset, so mention a few.

As closing words, I first want to thank you yet again fir having brought us such a nice story, really, you'd feel quite proud of it. I also want to if you were considering the idea, write another story- not necessarily a continuation of this one, even though that cliffhanger at the end demands for an explanation, if anything. I really enjoyed this story and I definitely will continue to enjoy it on future re-reads.

Lastly, but not least, good luck in whatever you decide to do from now on and keep in mind that if it ends up being a new story, I'll be right there to follow it up to competition yet again. So, until then, see ya, dear author.
JeenaSan chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
Best DDLC story I’ve read. Great job!
OrionGold chapter 62 . 5/13/2018
While Monika did what she did because of her existential crisis, it's still her friends that she basically killed in the game, which some would say is unforgivable.
AydenK chapter 61 . 5/13/2018
Dammit
I’m at work and trying not to cry
All my co-workers are looking at me and are incredibly confused now
But really, amazing job on this!
pdrocker1 chapter 61 . 5/13/2018
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END ;_; THIS IS A FUCKING MASTERPEICE YOURE SO GOOD IVE FOLLOWED THIS STORY SINCE LIKE CHAPTER 20 IT HAS BEEN SO GREAT ILY ZOOMFLARE I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE MORE WITH THEM FOREVER
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »