Reviews for Her Hero
Horikita528 chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
IK that this is just a fanfic of the two. But tbh this wouldn't happen cuz Ayanokoji is a sociopath, a cold one to be more percise.
Sans chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
Boss
striker sigma chapter 1 . 3/6/2018
Horikita
Rodvek97 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
huh basic this fic from Youkoso Volume 7.5 right. yeah I love Kiyo x Kei pair too. so, this is how kei feel after the last insident. this pretty good. I hope you can make more Youkoso Fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
oh how about writing a ayano x sae one? :)
MatNErt chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Thank you so much. I have been waiting so long for Karuizawa x Ayano fanfic( my second fav ship after ayano x ichinose). I also think that you did an awesome job. Looking forward for your other Youkoso stories.
ComplexWarden chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Hmm... one of the first you-zitsu fanfics to grace this web. NICE!

I'd like to thank you for the meal. It was quite a satisfying first of my favorite pairing. I'm not a LN reader since I can't find a website that has the first 6 vol. of this series translated, but I do entertain the thought of these two. Moreover, its also because I heard that a ton of fans were upset because Suzune stole Kei's role in Episode 7 that has gotten me thinking (and mentally cheering) for these two to hook up.

Anyway, hope you follow through with those fics you mentioned in your closing statements. I'd suggest one with Honami and kiyotaka since they also have good chemistry. I'll be viewing this section regularly for any new stories so keep up the good work and hope to see more stories from you soon.

Later.

Warden of the Void

P.S.
Here's to hoping the author will really, REALLY make these two an OTP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017