Reviews for Transformers Book I, Rise of Unicron: Part I, The Young Prime (Old)
AllsparkCarrier04 chapter 6 . 5/29/2020
Just keep it as is. I have never read anything like this. Please continue writing.
AllsparkCarrier04 chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
Yes, continue! Please! I was really sad to see that not more of the story was finished. I really wanted Optimus Prime to find the protoform, Aurora his daughter. Please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2020
1) I want this story continued as is because this story seems perfect like a transformers 6 story, like a sequel of the last knight.
2) with the last knight design i mean megatron and barricade to appear like they appear in transformers the last knight, their aspects from the last knight is the most i prefer in all the movies.
I really hope to read as soon as possible the next chapter.

Ps: can you insert like villain with unicron also galvatron (perhaps like a resurrected ultimate version of the fallen or like new character created by unicron) like he appears in transformers 4. I would like to see megatron from the last knight destroy galvatron.

Pps: to witch character reassemble aurora? arcee from transformers prime or shatter from bumblebee?
EclipseFirelight chapter 7 . 4/11/2020
I think that was me before I logged in. I could be wrong. When I said to use the Last Knight as a template, I meant use your first draft but throw in a little more from the Last Knight movie. Megatron and Barricade are good ones to use, and Quintessa is definitely a little like Thanos. Don't do too much Avenger style, but a little to help simplify the background could work. Basically, use the Bay films, but you don't have to use all the details. Use some for a bit of a background if you need it, but continue with your current plot. Your first draft is good and just needs to be added to a little. Thanks for the questions and keep it up.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2020
Please continue this story. I really love it. Make aurora fell in love with megatron or barricade (the last knight designs)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2019
I personally prefer that is with megatron that aurora will fell in love, so will be finally peace between autobots and decepticons.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2019
I want to know: aurora will fell in love with someone? Please tell me yes. And please make her fell in love or with megatron or barricade. Update soon please and answer me
Fanficteller chapter 5 . 2/3/2019
Aurora needs the alternate mode to see the outside world. Good story so far.
Wacko12 chapter 5 . 2/2/2019
you mean Hound and Sparkling
Pajama Man chapter 5 . 1/19/2019
Wacko, Aurora is the young Prime.
Pajama Man chapter 5 . 12/23/2018
I just want to know, is Elita One the mother of Aurora? Also, is Elita One or whomever else the mother is still alive?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2018
This is great!
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2018
so where's the young prime?