Reviews for Art is the Lie
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
302pilot chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
What a great wrap up to a fun episode! Loved the idea of a party for Bozer and your insight into how Riley now looks at Jack was spot on. The girls bringing extra clothes, knowing the boys may just find themselves back in the pool made me laugh out loud! and the last line was just perfect. Yup, that's what they do! Thanks so much for another great bunch of tags-Can't wait to see what your great imagination comes up with next!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Great chapter!
fanotheboyz chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Sweet! Such a good natured resolve. In the episode, I loved when Mac whined when Jack set off the alarm by leaning against the wall. The "What'd you doooo?" just killed me! Loved the rigging of the changing room in the van! Great job on this tag. Loved it!
M
JustADreamer24 chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Love it love it love it! I love the way you retell episodes, as i think i've told you before. I can't wait for the next episode to see what you come up with next
Dlwells51 chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
There are so many things to be thankful for, a great writer giving us spot on analysis and fleshing out of the episodes, plus fantastic stories of her own creation is just cream cheese frosting on top of the pumpkin cupcakes. Yum! Always excited and delighted to see your posts pop up!
Gib chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
Awesome wrap up to one of my new favorite episodes. You really nailed all the looks that were exchanged and added dialogue that totally fit the scene and the characters. This chapter was just a total bonus and I enjoyed the heck out of it. I’m still grinning. Awesome job, thanks a bunch for posting.
-Gib-
vegas nivel 3 chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
What a good story. Although I would like to see some more suffering from Jack, the picana must have caused injuries in his abdomen, I suppose, a day of hospitalization and then surveillance in the house of Mac would be perfect. Update soon Thank you
Dlwells51 chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
Wonderful! Thank you!
Gib chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Oh heck yeah! Loved every bit of this. I seriously laughed at the Mel/Cage interaction. I know the boys have a love/hate relationship with our favorite medic but damn if she didn’t totally knock this one out of the park on all fronts. First by distracting Jack to draw blood, that was such a fun section btw, and one of these days you’re going to have to tag your own tag and share the hilarious story about how Mac actually got kicked out of the Scouts. Lol. Moving on, I could totally see Mac inching forward in his seat at the mention of Jack’s irregular vitals. Awesome job with that. Totally enjoyed Riley in this too, and the entire exchange between Jack, Cage and Riley about how often this sort of thing happens... freaking perfect. I think you really nailed all of the characters in that. Cage always seems just a bit too over confident (if I was a shrink, I’d say she was over compensating) lol. But Jack even on the good stuff called her out sort of, Riley saw her for what she is and then there was Mel... love a medical professional that takes care of her patient’s beyond the physical. Mac, pretending to sleep through the whole thing... awesome! I always enjoy the way you have the character’s thoughts add to the scene and this entire thing was perfect. Love badass Mel, I got my H/C fix and Cage got schooled by just about everybody. To top it all off, Mac’s “She’s Bossy and mean” at the end, totally made me laugh. great job! Thanks for posting, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
-Gib-
Lhaven chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Great chapter! I am not a Cage fan, so love this dialog!
Effie17 chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Fabulous chapter! Thank you.
302pilot chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Yes! Thank you for addressing the fact that Jack's poor heart could have been damaged, especially after recently enduring the stress of keeping someone else's heart beating. Love Mac's concern for hi partner, and how Mel was so badass with Cage. So glad she sees that Cage may not be all that she seems. I love her mix of no nonsense medic and compassionate team member. When it's all said and done, she protects her people. Love it! Thanks so much!
Sarai chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
cute
TinkerBella7 chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
I love the bromance, and I love how you brought Mac really being aware of his personal space since the incident with Murdoc. Well done