Reviews for Hermione's Mission
HGxSS Always chapter 16 . 9/17
Love this story.
rumblekitten chapter 16 . 9/13
This story is AMAZING! I am very much looking forward to how the story develops!
Chelsea always chapter 16 . 9/12
Well I’m happy Hermione told Severus and can’t wait for next chapter
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 9/10
More soon please
pgoodrichboggs chapter 16 . 9/9
Great chapter! Excited for more.
HildeVonKrone chapter 16 . 9/9
Ah, Horcrux, here we go. This chapter is good just as the last one, if not slightly more lol. Been a while since I’ve last seen an update to your work so I had to reread the past few ones. Hope you’re doing well
Great chapter! I can’t wait to see what plan Severus and Hermione come up with and to see when Hermione finally realizes what’s happening!
Lucyole chapter 16 . 9/9
great I love now with Hermione's and Severus's Knowlegde of the Horcruxes it will be much easier. Remus is a fool really poor Tonks but Bill and kIngsley are great really I love them and Fleur is cool too the know that Hermione and Severus are together and don't care about it oh I hope he can tell them what is going on at least with Dumbledore that would be good to have at least a few allies in the Order after he kills Dumbledore of and Hermione is going on that trice damned Hunt with Ron and Harry they need to find out what they are please and please don't kill anyone important of like J.K did that would be nice. *cookies for inspiration*
Fantomette34 chapter 16 . 9/9
Oh yes a new chapter as great as the previous ones, thank you !
A beautiful accomplice relationship between Hermione and Severus :)
Ah, the Horcruxes...
I can not wait to read more !
emjrabbitwolf chapter 16 . 9/9
Ooooooh! Plot thickens!
Dumbles is a prick IMHO, even in canon! He’s manipulative and driven, too focused and things going his way, he doesn’t stop to consider how this will effect others!
I’m looking forward to the next few chapters, as Hermione might have her own surprises to deal with!

Heh, I understand typing out chapters on an iPad!
mooreofrachael chapter 15 . 8/14
So that was brilliant, I am beyond excited to see what happens next! You’re writing is phenomenal and I really felt I got into the passion with which Severus and Dumbledore were arguing and I loved that!
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 15 . 8/12
Loved the update!
KnowInsight chapter 15 . 8/12
Bugger well that's a complication.

Dumbles is being as bad as Voldie in his need to control people. I'm disappointed, but not suprised.
Lucyole chapter 15 . 8/12
Hermione mom is amazing and her dad is great and fun too so oblivious to his daughters relationships but he would be ok with it in the end lets hope Hermione doesn't do in your story what she did in J.K. Rowling and erasing their Memorys of Her, Severus could help her in hiding them for sure. Dumbledore is an arse really he doesn't like it when he hasn't full control of his paws just like Voldemort does
but I like it that most of the people in the order are on their side and encouraging it as well yay for them. please write more, and the end doesn't sound so good lets hope for the best. *cookies for you*
LFA chapter 15 . 8/11
Well I guess that answers our question as to whether or not Hermione had gotten pregnant!