Reviews for Hermione's Mission
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 12 . 6/14
More please!
Pandora Forsythe chapter 12 . 6/13
Nooo! Damn that dark lord! Fantastic chapter though (as always). I look forward to the next!
Chelsea always chapter 12 . 6/11
Great chapter and I hope everything goes well for Severus
convalla91 chapter 12 . 6/11
Loved it. The way the i love you just happend naturally. I can't wait to have more to readI like how the incecurity is there and I can't help but wonder how much of a mess a pregnancy would wreak
Fantomette34 chapter 12 . 6/11
Thank you for this beautiful story :)
I can not wait to read more !
Update asap.

I wonder if hermione got pregnant by Sev and eloped...if it would counteract the binding magic he is forced to endure from Voldemort, Dumbledore and Narcissa... ancient magic always has been a complex thing, especially if youre the last reproducing member of your family line...
RhodaBush chapter 12 . 6/10
More soon please
Lucyole chapter 12 . 6/10
oh man the dark lord hast the worst timing really he probably knows when the deatheaters are happy and enjoy there love for ones and have of course to ruin it. very great chapter really good they said the big 3 words to each other yay and and Hermione learned new great things a win win situation for her an Severus just a lising situation for Severus's bank account lol. oh I can hardly wait for the next chapter what does that damn dark lord wants from him now of all times. please write as fast or update as soon as you can. *chocolate and cookies for you*
houstonclay chapter 12 . 6/9
Fun chapter with SS and HG getting to visit some exotic places and spend time together. Cliffhanger at the end though! Voldemort’s summons seems more ominous than usual...
pgoodrichboggs chapter 12 . 6/9
Great chapter and I loved the love declarations. Poor Snamione just can't catch a break with their intimacy. The Dark Lord is just a horrible interruption;)
lia.a.karas chapter 12 . 6/9
That snakeman has awfull timing. No rest for the wicked and all that rot for sev
RhodaBush chapter 11 . 6/8
More soon please
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 11 . 5/20
Please either add more to this story or make a sequel. I'd like to find out what happens next.
LFA chapter 11 . 5/16
This made me melt, it’s very good so far. I like the way you’ve written their personalities. Their relationship evolved normally, and I like how you’ve written Hermione as accepting. I feel as though she’s not to OOC honestly. She’s a very mature level headed witch. Also we know Severus has a sensitive side, as we’ve seen from the books. We didn’t get to see the different sides of him in JK’s stories as much, but they were clearly there and alluded to. I can’t wait to see where you take it.
Lucyole chapter 11 . 5/12
Really great story I like it the emotions are great the feelings developed over time spend together and not suddenly really good. Some spelling errors but not so bad.