Reviews for Gentleman's Wager
yllom21 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
This story is fascinating. You write the characters so well, and it was a fabulous and realistic AU! Can't wait to see were this goes, great job.
Rosedreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Please please please update. I have been waiting so long for another chapter. *chibi eyes* Please?
FlamencoPenguin chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
I'm really liking this story. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to review, but I put it on a kinda long waiting list. So, I'll try to give you a good one to make up for that :).

I'm really enjoying this story so far. The idea is quite unique, but it does not have the rough outlining that is common with many new ideas. The characters each have their own wonderful edge of mystery without losing their canon personalities. The entire plot is very interesting - it keeps the reader guessing and wanting more. I do hope that you have plans for the continuation of this story. As it is, it is already one of my favorite works in progress.

Thank you for writing and for sharing. Good luck with the rest of the story (I hope that ideas come easily) and take care!
mnemosynegreen chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Oh Wow! I totally love this. But geez Poor Wufei! Please Update soon! I want to know more!
Honeybunnycoveredinhoney chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Please tell me that you haven't abbandoned this fanfiction. I need to read more! You can't just stop!
Sirithgliniel chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
How could you begin such a wonderful story and just stop! I've been wiaghting for another chapter for nine months! realy, to capture such a wide variety of storys into one fanfic without paridy is an enormous acuplishment. why stop. Please please please continue
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
And now Duo has realized that Wufei is Chinese, huh? What kind of bet did Quatre get involved in? Exactly how did Wufei end up with Trieze? What's going to happen next? Have you truly left the GW fandom?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
very interesting. hmm, i wonder why heero took such a bad liking to duo after he found out about him being a street rat...? what exactly did quatre do and exactly what is heero's job? is he supposed to do what wu fei and duo are or keep quatre out of trouble? hm, another story to add to the fave list. .
Muchacha chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Oh!...oh! ... I'm so stunned. I want to read more of this... find out how Duo fares later. Eh, is this really 1x2? Hm, okay... then i guess there'll be more Heero involved. *skips for joy* Wah! You have to continue... Mou, Quatre acts snobbish and spoilt, I want to slap him, heh, but I guess it's intersting that way. He's rich anyway, grr.
Muchacha chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
A great setting for AU fic. It's very interesting, and I'm so curous as to what happens to Duo now. Good things? Bad things? Mou, I want to read more!
ZSlyth chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Are you going to update this soon? It's really good!

-z
Ciu Sune chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
I really hope you will update this soon. OOC or not, it is certainly intruging and there are quite a lot of things I'd like explained that I hope WILL be in future chapters. _ Please continue?
Neechi chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
You know what's annoying? Clicking on a dandy title because the summary is dandy, and then there's only two chapters. TWO chapters. Now, I'm not complaining or anything *cough* but that just plain sucks. Sure, they're long. Isn't it summer? I expect an update like... nearly everyday...

Of course, I'm not the one writing the story so what can I say? I can't demand things. All I can do is review and demand that you uh... well... post. -nods-

You're added.

You're story's added.

And it's Highly Recommended.

Nyah! ;P Happy now? XP
MoonLLotus chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
I didn't realize that you've updated. well, GREAT so far! add more when you can!
that is secret chapter 2 . 6/24/2003
Wowie. More please? I love this, and how it makes me think of My Fair Lady. . . so yummyum!