Reviews for A Little Faith and a Little Trust
10868letsgo chapter 2 . 9/22/2020
When is this update? I want to know more.
ZelodolonGirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
Update please! This is so good!
Toxicthecat4836 chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
The writing is pretty good. Please contrite!
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 2 . 8/26/2019
A pretty good chapter. Again, some grammer and spelling mistakes and some sentences could be written better, but not bad. I do like that Audrey was genuinely freaked out by the Gargoyles, rather then be like "OMG, SO COOL!". I'm quite looking forward to the rest.
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
A decent start. Grammer and spelling mistakes here and there, but a proper introduction for Audrey, and I do like how she doesn't hate Xanatose and does seem to have a genuinely good relationship with him.

On to the next chapter.
Warrior of Spectra chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Being the first chapter, you did good giving us a glimpse into Audrey’s character and the relationship (however odd it maybe) with her parents. Can’t wait to read more of what you have in store!
BadassPunkGirl chapter 2 . 4/10/2019
I love the story but maybe Audrey should try to me more rational. it was the gargoyles home first. I feel that she would be great friends with though despite What happened maybe even tell them about her dream before meeting them?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
I read your story on wattpad and I loved it I really enjoyed it can not wait to see what you come up with next on the next chapter hope its just as good like the other's and hope you get ideas for the next chapter soon
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
I get the feeling that Audrey might be connected to magic. With how you wrote her dream, as a premonition of her future meeting with the Manhattan Clan and how she, along with Elisa, will be a honorary clan member despite Audrey’s blood retation to Xanatos.

Another clue his how She’s close to Owen who is actually Puck.
Unknown chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
Hi there! I read this story twice already and I’m already looking forward to your next update.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 2/14/2018
loved it! more please?!
416851 chapter 2 . 2/14/2018
Ok its good. When you said from rated t to rated m I was surprised. But don’t worry it’s ok, maybe calm down on the curse words but still good so keep it up.
DONOVAN94 chapter 2 . 2/13/2018
Audrey's reactions are a little understandable... but also slightly hilarious! XD
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018