Reviews for Truth Belongs To Everyone
NightofKnight chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Good chapter, and I hope you feel better even though you wrote this kinda a long time ago. I have to say I was shocked to find out that syds isn't Nadia but Jacquelyn. Good job!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/8/2013
Wow this story was great! I was going into Alias withdrawal this week for some reason and decided to read some fanfic. I just read all of it in one sitting :)
I love J/I's interactions, I loved Jacqui, and you made them live happily ever after :)
yesmine chapter 47 . 10/14/2010
it's really very good story keep up:D
seibelle chapter 38 . 3/31/2010
thank you for sharing this wonderful story.. :)
horsegirl75 chapter 47 . 3/2/2010
Just finished reading the story top to bottom and wanted to let you know i loved it! Great job :)
Vicky210 chapter 47 . 1/9/2010
Great ending! I wish this is how the show ended.
Vicky210 chapter 44 . 1/9/2010
That was hilarious. I loved it. Tipical, physc student. Lol great!:)
Vicky210 chapter 31 . 1/9/2010
I love how you tell the story just like the show, jumping from chacater to character and leaving the reader with questions about what's happening with a particular person. I also love how let the reader know where your setting is taking place and who your about to read about. It's as if you actualy reading the manuscripts from the show. I can't wait to read more, please think about my previous comment! I love your work!:)
Vicky210 chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
This is a great story. I just started reading and I can't stop. Lol. The change in the story line is intriging. You write great, and correctly which I find lovely to read. I just have one question,( please be aware I'm only on like chapter 22 so if the answer to the question comes later then just say so, so that I can enjoy reading it the way you wrote it) Is Nadia in you version? I just recently finished the seris, which I thought was great, but I hated the ending. I'm glad you wrote down what I wished happened with the show. I kinda with that jj adams would come out with a branch off of alias, where irina is the main character, maybe it could start when she was recruited by the KGB. I was wondering if you would like to do a joint story, where irina is the main person. We could also use Jaci so it Is almost a whole new seris just using most of the same chacaters. Please let me know what you think!:)
Eternal Density chapter 47 . 6/18/2009
That was a great fic! I loved the happy ending, with lots of twists and revelations along the way. The occasional typo, but not enough to worry about. I'm glad I found this story and very glad you finished it :D
Eternal Density chapter 44 . 6/18/2009
wow, Barnett got her comeuppance! hehehehehehehe
Eternal Density chapter 42 . 6/18/2009
i particularly liked the banter between the sisters :D
Eternal Density chapter 41 . 6/18/2009
ooh, the figured out about the double. nice work. And Marshall's made a good start at escaping :D
Eternal Density chapter 40 . 6/18/2009
aha! I was wondering whether or not Francie was a double in this fic...
Eternal Density chapter 37 . 6/18/2009
no, I hadn't noticed all the rhymes! clever :D

and excellent chapter too.