Reviews for A New Beginning
TheGrandDisciple chapter 14 . 6/29/2019
Are you going with the generic and overdone angle of Bernie actually being Nikolas Flemmel? I hope not. I really hope not.

I also noticed something, Is Gabrielle going to be pregnant after that? They did NOT use ANY protection.
TheGrandDisciple chapter 12 . 6/28/2019
Good chapter. Only disheartening thing was reading that Hermione condenseded herself and still married Bills verbally and emotionally abusive, worthless, idiot brother.
(I'm sorry. I hate Ron and I hate the romione shipping)
TheGrandDisciple chapter 11 . 6/28/2019
Something tells me that the bliss is soon ending. Bill will call him out on it soon and Pierre will reveal that he's known the whole time. Can't shake that.
Not the feeling that The Notts along with either Ron and or Ginny are behind the deaths
TheGrandDisciple chapter 4 . 6/26/2019
He should have told her then and there
TheGrandDisciple chapter 3 . 6/25/2019
Did you have to go with Romione? Seriously? That was NOT at all necessary. I hope they aren't in the story too much longer or together at least otherwise I will not be able to keep reading this story.
I am liking it so far
Bridgette chapter 14 . 6/12/2019
I'm so glad they finally moved in together.
Bridgette chapter 12 . 6/12/2019
Bill suspects harry
Bridgette chapter 7 . 6/12/2019
Glad to see the relationship Growing
Bridgette chapter 5 . 6/12/2019
Loved the Chapter!
12vladko chapter 15 . 6/10/2019
Granger creates a new «branch»... Man, where will she find staff for such job when 90% of magic population are complete idiots and another 10% a little bit better? «Hello guy, oh you graduated from Hufflepuff and have 6 «O» in N.E.W.T, so now you will have a position of our spy in Zimbabwe or Japan according to your choice». It's so unrealistic and impracticable in principle. And our Harry in awe. Although, no one said he has brains at all.
silver.blast96 chapter 13 . 6/5/2019
This is really horribly written.
iCeasari chapter 15 . 6/5/2019
so berny is obviously involved with the attacks. I assume he’s trying to stop the cause of them but what if he’s actually the main bad guy? He knows Harry’s secret so that could be a real plot twist. Love it. Keep it up.
geekymom chapter 15 . 6/5/2019
Fabulous chapter!
Alex chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
I'm calling it, bernie is Nicholas flamel.
teachergirl chapter 13 . 6/1/2019
Bill isn't a curse breaker for the ministry. He works for Gringotts.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »