Reviews for A New Beginning
jslee102 chapter 27 . 1/31/2021
hmmm, in all of the stories I've seen of patronus messaging, I've never seen it go to a location and just spout out it's message. I honestly was kind of hoping that you would just drop the ron/hermione stuff completely out of the story.
Imperialistica chapter 27 . 1/24/2021
I absolutely love this Story! It is so full of love and the story both between Harry and Gabrielle as well as the events in the story around them are amazing! It is by far the best Harry/Gabby Fic out there and arguably the best piece of literature I have ever read! The authors are geniusses and I cannot wait for more updates! Actually created my account on this site only so I could thank them for their work through this review and my PM which Fanfic will only let me send after 24 hours lol. So see you tomorrow Harmonization :D
davidiscoolya113 chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
This is what this Harry Potter will probably do new killer in town pack up and move to another country Japan sounds nice same thing another country repeat the process those no countries left then if there is another thing going on create a barrier around your house then or something circles don't open the doorway to an eye dimension that specifically said this is Harry Potter's place you can go where everyone will treat him like a normal person and nothing exciting well relatively exciting like minuscule exciting will happen but you get my guess you get the geist if it right then Harry Potter steps through.
im1 chapter 27 . 1/18/2021
you are an amazing writer, I could hardly put this one down, thank you, favorited and followed
BlackMamba72 chapter 26 . 1/15/2021
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
BlizzardBlader chapter 27 . 1/15/2021
damn i really liked this story. However, I'm kind of confused on why you told us all about Grindelwald's evil plan in it's entirety. You sort of ruined the flow of the story by just having 2 Gellert chapters that give him an interesting backstory as the villain. I liked the big reveal but am confused on what purpose it will serve. Bernie being Flamel wasn't a surprise, but Oberland being Grindelwald was a welcomed one. However, now what? The big reveal has been done and I hope you can keep up the new story line.
The Toasty Professor chapter 27 . 1/13/2021
Fantastic chapter! I am glad that we are all caught up with the two plot lines, and the tension damn it was a good cliffhanger ending. Totally called the sickness being forged tho, great worldbuilding. I’m excited to see where it goes from here! Keep up the great work
Crainium9 chapter 6 . 12/15/2020
I like the story but it really bothers me that he hast told gab who he is so I’m not reading anymore
sirkiehs chapter 26 . 12/9/2020
So... when you start a chapter with that note one gets worried. its kinda a bad omen. But the chapter itself was really good, it makes a whole lot of sense given what we know about Gellert and Albus relationship in canon. Im here mainly for the fluff but I like where this is going, keep it up!

Dont scare me again like that lol
Azlaraazsh chapter 26 . 12/6/2020
Wow I never saw that one coming to be honest.
Not sure how the mechanic of stealing ones magic works but that's kind cool.
Really great chapter and I hope to see how this "mysterious" young .an with long black hair and glasses will fulfill the visions of Grindelwald.
Amazing chapter by the way, keep up the good work.
I will wait patiently for the next one, hoping to see some Harry and Gabrielle scenes as they should be in the way of preparing another journey in there lives by the way of marriage if I am not mistake that's what comes after asking someone to be your fiancee.
Have a nice day bye.
stevem1 chapter 26 . 10/18/2020
I really like the author’s writing, it is top notch. What I can’t stand is the protagonist. He’s supposed to be the dark lord’s equal, he’s trained by Flamel, and he’s still incompetent.
stevem1 chapter 19 . 10/18/2020
Ron is a jealous prat and Hermione should have never married him. Hermione is also an idiot. Having lunch with Krum would make Ron (and any other normal man jealous) and it would not be irrational, anymore than Ron going to have lunch with Lavender Brown.
stevem1 chapter 12 . 10/18/2020
I don’t mind that Harry fakes his death and leaves Britian. I agree with the author that it’s a very Harry thing to do. And push comes to shove, he owes Britain and the rest of the wizarding world nothing. If there is a debt, it is owed to Harry not vice versa.

In fact, considering how they treated him, most would be content to let the wizarding world burn. There isn’t much difference between many of them and the Dursleys. There are how many witches and wizards, all of whom carry a deadly weapon day in and day out, and they can’t deal with their own bad guys? They deserve what they get.

What I dislike about this story is how ineffectual Harry is. He wants to disappear but keeps using the most recognized wand in the world. He uses temporary glamours that can be dispelled, as opposed to colored contacts and hair die. He’s accosted by Bill panics and begs, as opposed to ripping his head off. This is supposedly the Harry that battled a basilisk, dementors and Voldemort. It’s like he wants to be caught and then panics when he is.

The writing is good. The story concept is brilliant. The supporting characters well fleshed out. But if this is Harry Potter aged middle twenties, then the next Dark Lord is going to steam roll the world as he’s neither a fighter nor a leader nor does he exercises a modicum of common sense.
stevem1 chapter 10 . 10/18/2020
If Harry Potter wants to disappear, why is he still using the elder wand? Get a backup, already. He’s not thinking even after almost a year passing. It’s incredibly irritating.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 10/18/2020
I despise the moral and emotional coward Harry. He acts like he’s 7.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »