Reviews for Afterlife
lyricalmiracle chapter 27 . 11/28/2020
1. finish it maybe?
2. the plot is there! it's developed, but it takes one too many twists and turns for it to be anything but confusing. i know you said you'd figure it out, but really, that doesn't warrant a flipping maze of story. in addition, too many of the characters aren't what they seem. it works for the villain but it doesn't for, say, thomas or corvus. and can none of these characters do a job without falling for the target? smh; and hermione/yash you just kind of threw together for the sake of smut and never addressed it again. what about the waitress? if he'd loved her do you really think he'd've done it?

thats it yeah
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2020
It’s funny the most detailed smut scene was between Draco and Anna lmao.
bobbieanderson21 chapter 27 . 8/28/2020
I need more 2020 sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Please finish this story.. I had to stop midway long back I am super interested in reading it to completion. :)
Niptick chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Yesh, yeah I don't really feel like reading this story. I dropped it when there seems to be so much cheating around with Anna having dated someone cheating with Draco who is supposed to be UNDER-FUCKING-COVER, to Hermione having thoughts of cheating with Eric who also seem to be dating someone. Let me guess, Gemma will cheat on Eric or for some reason turn out to be evil so Eric and Hermione can do the deed. I skipped chapters pressed ctrl-f typed in some of your "OC" names man are they everywhere like I thought Anna would have been a one of character in the early chapter and be written off. Later to have her name said a lot in every chapter. This is just your OC spy thriller covered in Dramione paint. Should have made Draco and Hermione different characters entirely because they also seem out of character because all there actions are DUMB & STUPID. Draco fucking around on a mission, them being useless for 5 months then suddenly hearing about the evil organization, then having fucking Hermione walk into the evil lair and drink whatever. Trusting a neighbor who randomly just moved in and want to have an sort of relationship with you while YOU ARE UNDER COVERED. Anyone who says this is realistic needs a reality check.
GodricsPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
wowwwww. this became hella trippy. I like it. please update! ️
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Hi there - will you be finishing this? It’s fantastic and I’m dying for this one and the one with Teddy to be updated!
blueeyedsue chapter 27 . 2/10/2020
Ack! I had this story open on my phone for the longest time after loving Fire and Whiskey and finally got around to reading it. What a fun ride! I found your storyline unique and really liked the twists. The time jumps really put me on edge too (in a good way). Only problem is that I thought it was already finished. I'm glad I got the chance to read as much as I did because I would have been so eager and impatient waiting for each new chapter and some of those cliffhangers were huge! I'm eager for more and really hope you get a chance to finish this up. I hope you're well and that your muse is inspiring!
zsimmons14 chapter 27 . 1/2/2020
Just read all of this story this afternoon...it’s amazing!

However I reallllly need to know what happens next...please!
akwardllama chapter 27 . 10/22/2019
This is so amazing and I am on the edge of my seat!
bennyrelic chapter 27 . 8/16/2019
Love it! I don't find it confusing at all.
rcoach70 chapter 27 . 7/16/2019
Really enjoying this story. All the twists and turns are so intriguing!
Black Banshee chapter 27 . 7/10/2019
The city is a nightmare !
Penguinfantoo chapter 27 . 7/10/2019
I just found your story today and read it straight through - needless to say my todo list didn’t get done! Great story so far - quite the mystery. I can’t wait for more! Update soon please!
ayeshalestradi chapter 27 . 7/9/2019
Aaah can't wait for the next update! Love it love it love it so much!