Reviews for Analyze This
Ananomus chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
That was soooooooo cool!plz do the next chap!
Ninaxoxo chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
omg ! that was boss ! hope you update soon !
MysteriousGirl11 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
The POV switching wasnt too bad, actually. Probably because it wasn't in first person. kinda short chappies though :P

MG11
MysteriousGirl11 chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
ok, i must review. Really good. But you might want to try just reading it over again for mistakes. Um, please keep writing it, its quite good.

MG11
Elliania chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
omg, I love your fic! I'm a new reader, but so far, I totally adore your idea and your writing! It's been so long since I've read a good Draco/Ginny fic! I missed those two!

I’ll get to know the scared little boy inside of the man.

D can't wait to read more (don't wanna go to workk! *cry*)
Peppa Pig chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
WOW is onw of the only things I have to say.

under any normal circumstance I absoloutley hate Draco/Ginny stories because they are so out of character. Your story is possibly the only one that manages to keep the magic of the Harry Potter series, but make it original and completly your own.

Keep on wrting this amazing fic!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
I really love the characterisation of draco and ginny in this... the emotions, especially draco's portrayed here are actually what I usually enjoy the most in draco/ginny's
GoldenFawkes chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
Nice.
GoldenFawkes chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
If a chaser gets the snitch, does his or her team still win?
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
ROFL. Ginny decking Draco. LMAO
lizzie chapter 14 . 10/13/2006
LOVE THE STORY KEEP IT UP .
capableoflove chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
Oh how I long for a snarky boy like Draco to come lick sprinkles from the corner of my mouth! But alas, I am snarky-sprinkle-boyless. How very typical.

P.S. I love your story so far

P.P.S. I also love snarky boys
Narcissa Raie chapter 14 . 7/16/2006
escuse my french (i never understood that expression), but i fucking love it :-)

i'm a bit obsession with D/G fics, so... keep them coming :-)
Relala chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
She should have just bitten him and let him die on Martin's floor. Then she could have run away and told the woman that she had found him that way.

...

great fic indeed. INDED.
apple chapter 14 . 5/15/2006
hi..

so unhappy that u stopped this story...

its really good, wanted to comment that i felt that u totally got my interpretation of malfoys character in this story, well, in the beginning chapters anyway, before the mush came into it.

you're a great author, please entertain us with an update if u ever decide to continue wif this story again...