Reviews for Inaction's and Consequences
amazing Aisha chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
chapter 1 . Feb 5
O. M.G Ric! First of all thanks for updating the first chapter so soon. I really love how detailed your story line is. Something are lot clearer than before. I can't wait to read them as about to be parents. The smut was steamy. Please update soon.. well done writing this chapter.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
Love it
DEsBlackRose chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
Oh sh*t Alaric ahahahahahahahahaha
Finally we have the sequel, I was impatient to read it. I suspect this pregnancy will be a "weird" road... they expect a magical baby.
Update soon!
Have a nice day!.
Amber.Wavves chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
chapter 1 . Feb 6
Good start...
luvfordelena chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
chapter 1 . Feb 6
Can’t wait to see where this story is going! Good first chapter
vnss chapter 36 . 2/20/2018
chapter 1 . Feb 9
great story line! can't wait for the next update :D
sajen.freyberg chapter 39 . 2/20/2018
A fetus or child really with that much power is terrifying. Because children can be casually cruel.
Cary Kate chapter 35 . 2/10/2018
Wow, i wasn't expecting a SPN pregnancy. "vampires can't procreate but we love to try"
amazing Aisha chapter 36 . 2/5/2018
Hey. I read your first chapter and also start reading this one again to fresh up my memory. I hope you update your next chapter soon.
Jaide Salvatore chapter 35 . 2/4/2018
This ended with a bang
Amber.Wavves chapter 35 . 2/3/2018
What a cliffhanger!
scarlett2112 chapter 35 . 2/3/2018
I hope it's Damon's and not Stefan's? I don't know how she write so fast!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/3/2018
My guess for the immortal one is... Alaric. He was pretty badass.
Or maybe the child of our two vampire soulmates? Maybe they'll be some kind of immortal hybrid... Speaking of which I wonder if Klaus &co will be back and bond over that, if Hayley is pregnant too...
Can't wait for the sequel!
DEsBlackRose chapter 35 . 2/3/2018
Oh mamma mia I suspected she would become pregnant at a certain point of the story, but I didn't think it would actually happen! Their baby will be so cute! I have already hearth-shaped eyes, I love Delena stories that involve them getting pregnant!Anyway this was one hell of a cliffhanger so when is the next story coming up? I'll wait for it patiently(not so much obv.)3
amazing Aisha chapter 35 . 2/2/2018
O . M. G that is major cliff hanger. First of all congrats for completing first part of your story. I really like this version better than previous one in tvd . Please update your second part soon. I can't wait to read it.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »