Reviews for Inaction's and Consequences
scarlett2112 chapter 34 . 2/2/2018
These two are insatiable.
Cary Kate chapter 34 . 2/2/2018
Awesome
Guest chapter 34 . 2/2/2018
Love it, another great chapter!
DEsBlackRose chapter 34 . 2/1/2018
That was some good and unexpected way to solve the pining Stefan problem. I liked it...
Bramon80765xoxo chapter 34 . 2/1/2018
Loved it i always love when story’s have the sort of love spell story Line
amazing Aisha chapter 34 . 2/1/2018
I really, really like this story line and twists. First of all lot of things in chapter made sense because Damon and Elena are true soulmates and defied universe rules that wanted Stefan and Elena together. They both fell naturally in love with Damon and Caroline. I just love this chapter for this twist. Love the smut between Delana. I really hope Stefan found his happiness too .. I am rooting for steroline. Please update soon. Like real soon. Well done writing this amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/1/2018
I can't help wondering if that was really the cure, although it seems so...
I'm also curious about Silas' reaction to Delena once he'll see them, will he be as flippant about it as in the show? And what about Quetsya? My guess is she'll be gleeful, after all she was cursed to see the doppelgangers fall in love through the ages, and seeing Elena choosing Damon making Stefan suffer might make her feel slightly vindicated.
Of course, I have no idea what Atropos' role was in that mess, so the fact Damon is Stefan's brother might play a part... I'm so curious!
Amber.Wavves chapter 33 . 1/31/2018
I like it :)
Bramon80765xoxo chapter 33 . 1/30/2018
Quick question r u gonna do the damon agustine storyline
scarlett2112 chapter 33 . 1/30/2018
Katherine got her just desserts. Some people loved her character, I was never one of them. Rather than save her own child's life, she selfishly chose to remain as Elena to get Stefan's affection. Then her last act was to poison Elena with the ripper virus. But TVD should have just let her die, making her queen of hell, really? That's so cheesy.
Anyway, really good mythology that you're creating here. It's definitely more palatable than what we watched on our TV screens. JP is the sole reason why I have never watched "TO".
Have a lovely evening.
amazing Aisha chapter 33 . 1/30/2018
Interesting twist. Now Katherine is human and there is suspense around the prophesies. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
DEsBlackRose chapter 33 . 1/30/2018
It was so brilliant to make Katherine become human at this point of the story. Finally that bitch gets what she deserves at the right moment so she won't cause all the troubles she caused in half season 5 and the remaining part of the 4th. I can't stand her if it wasn't clear enough.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2018
Please do Season 5!
scarlett2112 chapter 32 . 1/28/2018
That was hot! And dark and I loved it. I love that Elena felt free and uninhibited to engage in that, they didn't kill anyone so really what was the harm. He watches over her, guides her like the "Dark Knight" that he is.
I don't like "dark stories" where they have rapist Damon because Damon would never do something so heinous and so violent to her. But there are people that like it and this is a place for imaginations.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/28/2018
Omg I just found this fic and I'm LOVING it! Sorry I never know wtf to say in reviews but I just HAD to let u know how much I'm enjoying this it's great, inc the 'darker' side of things! Thank u for writing and sharing this, can't wait for more!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »