Reviews for Inaction's and Consequences
Jaide Salvatore chapter 29 . 1/20/2018
Great writing. I would not read a 100 chapter story.
scarlett2112 chapter 29 . 1/20/2018
It's good, I like your version of season four much better!

However, I don't think you should make it all one chapter. I know myself, I wouldn't want to read a 100 plus chapter story, I would lose interest long before it was completed, not just this story, any story. I don't even open them up if they're that long.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2018
There is something terribly amusing about Stefan being so delusional, I love it.
DEsBlackRose chapter 29 . 1/20/2018
*winky face* for the hot delena time!
Stefan is getting on my nerves with his assuming that Damon will cheat on Elena and they'll break up and also that since she wasn't that adventurous in bed with him then it's a given that she isn't also with Damon. I mean just because he doesn't see get horny and have sex with Damon, doesn't mean she doesn't do it... it's not his business. Besides he doesn't have any idea how they have sex and when so he should just shut up.
Anyway I'd prefer season five to be a different story from this one. I tell you so because if it gets too long perhaps some new readers might get discouraged in reading it because it's too long, but that's my humble opinion you're as free to do what you pleaseHave a nice day!
Bramon80765xoxo chapter 29 . 1/19/2018
I loved this chapter so muchhh and as for splitting up the stories I love long stories and all but what ever works best for you is fine
Guest chapter 29 . 1/19/2018
I'm happy that you've decided to tackle season 5 and to make it more different from the show.
As for how to proceed I'd say to keep it one big story unless you divide it following the seasons of the show, there's pros and cons for either choice.
amazing Aisha chapter 29 . 1/19/2018
Wow. Today chapter is volcanic hot and I really liked how Stefan hear some part. I hope it will crush what ever dream he has to get Elena back. Personally I think Elena is really a passionate person and only Damon was able to bring that side of her because he is her true solemate. As for your story I think you should do as you see fit. It will work more better if its your decision how to write it. Update soon please. Well done writing this chapter. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Amber.Wavves chapter 28 . 1/19/2018
Love Delena in this.
Cary Kate chapter 28 . 1/19/2018
Very good chapter. Thanks for updating
luvfordelena chapter 28 . 1/16/2018
Great chapter!
DEsBlackRose chapter 28 . 1/16/2018
I didn't think you would stick with the resurrection thing like in the tvserie and also about Katherine having witch descendants...
Bramon80765xoxo chapter 28 . 1/16/2018
Another great chapter I like how you made Stefan be sort of accepting and not overly bitter
amazing Aisha chapter 28 . 1/16/2018
I like the way you change your story line. It's make lot more sense that Sailas tried grams to convince Bonnie. I am glad that Stefan has accepted Damon and Elena relationship. Finally that was much needed Delana scene and you really written it well to make it extra steamy. Please update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Marion Ravenwood chapter 27 . 1/14/2018