Reviews for Inaction's and Consequences
Intense chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/12/2018
Great chapter
DEsBlackRose chapter 27 . 1/12/2018
Oh that bitch struck again! I so knew it that it was her! I can't stand her. Now she got away with the cure and can do want she wants...
amazing Aisha chapter 27 . 1/11/2018
Finally search of cure ends. I liked the improvements you made in this chapter. Is Sailas is awakened or not? Please update soon.
Jaide Salvatore chapter 26 . 1/11/2018
Awesome.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2018
Silas' brother? Is that some original plot twist foreshadowing I see?
If you get around to awakening Amara too I hope she'll have a bigger role than she did in the show, there is always room for more doppelganger drama.
DEsBlackRose chapter 26 . 1/10/2018
The lurking person who's watching I have an Idea that might be Connor... otherwise it can't be explained where he went and besides Kol is dead and Vaughn is with Damon and Bonnie. That only leaves Connor. If it's not Connor then I absolutely don't know who is it... Maybe Katherine. That bitch is always everywhere to wreck avoc.
Have a good day!
Cary Kate chapter 26 . 1/10/2018
It's good. I like your version better than JP's. ;)
amazing Aisha chapter 26 . 1/10/2018
So I guess Katherine is going to make an appearance soon. You did well and we are near finding that cure. I can't wait to read what will happen next so update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/10/2018
Great chapter, can’t wait for the next update!
DEsBlackRose chapter 25 . 1/9/2018
Holy shit want Elena to take the cure just to prove Stefan she isn't going to leavd Damon and that she really loves him. Anyway I didn't expect Kol to die you know? I thought he would have stayed alive at this point...
Until next time, have a nice day:)
amazing Aisha chapter 25 . 1/8/2018
Killing Kol is really plot twist. I guess its up to Damon to lead their plan. I wonder if Katherine will make an appearance? Please update soon you are really doing fantastic job writing this story ..
Marion Ravenwood chapter 24 . 1/7/2018
Uh oh, now what will happen with Connor gone?
Jaide Salvatore chapter 24 . 1/6/2018
There is no Newark, Massachusetts. It's Newark, New Jersey.
Other than that, it was a good chapter.
DEsBlackRose chapter 24 . 1/6/2018
Oh Stefan. He let himself being distracted and Connor got away and maybe Kol kidnapped him.
The Delena scene was so hot and I was afraid they would get caught and they almost did ahahahahahah xD
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »