Reviews for Zeo Mermaid Ranger
jdkeller2000 chapter 3 . 2/16
I still say that you give one of the female rangers slots in turbo to another girl from H2O. Aside for that this chapter was morphinomial
gaywhovian93 chapter 3 . 2/13
Another fantastic chapter, keep up the great work
Demongirl123 chapter 1 . 2/13
This chapter was so beautiful. I loved it! I'm so glad the Rangers are there for Emma whenever she misses her girls and hope they appear in a later chapter. The ending was lovely and I admire your talent in building chemistry between characters. Tommy and Emma are definitely in my top 5 of my favorite of your couples even if they aren't together. Also, thanks for dedicating this to me and am glad I'm the source of your inspiration. I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 2/12
Awesome update :)
MakiSakura chapter 3 . 2/12
The ending was so cute. Cannot wait till the mermaids enter.
gaywhovian93 chapter 2 . 1/13
Another great chapter, keep up the fantastic work
RHatch89 chapter 2 . 1/13
Awesome update :)
Demongirl123 chapter 2 . 1/13
I'm really loving the bond between Emma and Tanya. That really showed in this chapter. Good to see the Rangers using their zords. Can't wait for more!
jdkeller2000 chapter 2 . 1/13
I hope we get to see more original chapters since Emma is in the story from the very beginning, maybe have some of her Friends from Australia visit
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
It's a great story and please continue the story! Also it perfect
RHatch89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I love it... I can't wait for Emma to meet Jason :)
Demongirl123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Great start so far! Glad to see the Rangers have no powers and that Emma has her powers back. Can't wait to see more of her icy abilities.
Michael78 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
It's a great start. I just hope Billy doesn't get written out in this like what happened in the series. Though if he did end up on Aquatar it would be funny if he turned into a Murman.
jdkeller2000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Great chapter this story was worth the wait keep it up