Reviews for Zeo Mermaid Ranger
Would've been cool if she went to collage for music, that way when "Dino Thunder" comes around (if you write that, that is) she could be the music teacher and Kira's music teacher
Demongirl123 chapter 4 . 8/29
So cute! Love the scenes with Emma, Tommy, and Joey. And the ending was simply adorable. Can't wait for more.
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 8/29
Awesome update... this was perfectly timed because the 25th anniversary of Power Rangers just aired yesterday featuring 10 veteran rangers including Tommy, Rocky, and Kat. They also dropped the tidbit that Tommy still lives in Reefside (Dino Thunder) and now has a young son so...
MakiSakura chapter 4 . 8/29
I’m so glad you updated! I loved all The Tommy and Emma moments.
jdkeller2000 chapter 4 . 8/29
I do have one question? Can we see Emma in some original chapters? Now I’m not saying that you should cut out the episodes that focused on Kat in Zeo, I just want to see some original chapters. Maybe some with monsters for the sentai that didn’t make it into the show. But that’s just a question, this is your story write it however you want
RiveraJ88 chapter 3 . 7/13
Great chapter
pterapink21 chapter 3 . 5/23
At first, I wasn't sure about this story. It didn't seem like it made much sense. But, I have grown to like it since I read "No Ordinary Ranger". I love Emma's inclusion in the Power Rangers universe. She adds a different element to the story than what Katherine did. Her becoming the Pink Ranger was a great choice. Do you think her character would have worked if she was introduced at the beginning of the Power Rangers series (during season 1), but not made a Ranger until the end of season 3? I know that you were trying to line up the timeline of both series, but I was just thinking about a "what if?" scenario.

I am a big fan of both H2O: Just Add Water and Power Rangers. I look forward to more chapters of this story to see where it will go. Although I am sure that it will follow Zeo in much of the same way as when Katherine was in it. I hope that after you finish this one, you will continue to Turbo and maybe Dino Thunder. In "No Ordinary Ranger", I feel like you should have expanded Katherine's character a little bit more, similar to what was done in the show. I think it would have been nice if she was able to explain herself and maybe redeem herself. What do you think about my suggestions? Anyway, great stories. Please update soon. Thanks!
Tyler Klause chapter 1 . 4/24
Me Skylar Storm Musa B-Bop A Luna Sonic The Hedgehog And Shadow The Hedgehog Are In It As The New Time Force Rangers And The New Quantum Ranger
Tyler Klause chapter 3 . 3/3
Me And My Friends Are In It As The New Dino Charge Rangers
Please update!
jdkeller2000 chapter 3 . 2/16
I still say that you give one of the female rangers slots in turbo to another girl from H2O. Aside for that this chapter was morphinomial
gaywhovian93 chapter 3 . 2/13
Another fantastic chapter, keep up the great work
Demongirl123 chapter 1 . 2/13
This chapter was so beautiful. I loved it! I'm so glad the Rangers are there for Emma whenever she misses her girls and hope they appear in a later chapter. The ending was lovely and I admire your talent in building chemistry between characters. Tommy and Emma are definitely in my top 5 of my favorite of your couples even if they aren't together. Also, thanks for dedicating this to me and am glad I'm the source of your inspiration. I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 2/12
Awesome update :)
MakiSakura chapter 3 . 2/12
The ending was so cute. Cannot wait till the mermaids enter.