Reviews for Christmas Cheer
Muskrat chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Go to hell, moden night. Like you're a fan.

Although it didn't ryhme good it was very original.

I liked how you put it together. Bravo!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Good story, great omake.
Morden Night chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Carrot Glace I'm VERY disappointed in you! I'm a fan of your fanfiction generally but this christmas one was absolutely TERRIBLE! The night before christmas one STARTED to rhym but then quickly degraded into snesless banter. I couldn't even finish it. It was god awful! I just... I'm very disappointed in you.
Elusion chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
Heehee! I'm a little late for the Christmas spirit, but these are cute stories!
Saggit chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
"The only thing that bothered a bit was how the Ghost of Christmas Present could possibly be showing Ranma doing anything to Ranma, since technically that would be a paradox. But whatthehell, it's Christmas. ;)"

This is what comes of not reading what you write before submitting it, although I could simply blame my faux pas on the presence of "carrot" in Carrotglace, since everybody knows that carrots are evil. Be that as it may...

What I really meant to write was that Ranma shouldn't be able to view scenes including himself when being escorted by the Ghost of Christmas Present. Especially when those scenes contain actions that are wildly unlikely but never explained.

And no, I'm not dissing this story. I may not like carrots, which are evil, but I do recognize good fiction when I read it, dagnabit. ;)
lija chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
Hehe...poor Ranma... Great stories to cheer up after the holidays. :)
Saggit chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
When I started reading this Ranmaized version of the Christmas Carol I kinda expected the usual fanfic "let's put the cast of Ranma through the usual cheesy Dickenisan paces, maybe throw in Urd, and end with enough Capra-esque sugar to send even Azuza into shock." Thank the gods you opted for a wonderfully sour, rather cynical view of Ranma's world-and I loved the reintroduction of Ryouga at the end. (It never fails to amuse how many creative ways the better fanfic writers find to put that little directional problem of his to use.)

Personal Dreamer chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
"I see dead people" LOL that was great the anime ghosts lol but DAM thoughs people for distroying Ranma's life.
neko-chama chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
Oooooh! Really quite ingenious. I love it.
Daisuke chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
This is a masterprice! Its even better than last years hehe _.
Shea McIntee chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Love it!
Booksavvey chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I like it. Very funny.
HarmonyAk chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Hehehe...I liked "How Ranma Stole Christmas." It rhymes plenty :-) It's also in character. Well done!
Sholio chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
hehehehe. I love parodies.
Otaku King chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
i liked the first one...but the second one was kinda lacking...heh heh..ranma's ego's two sizes too big, if you ask me...hehehehehehehehehehehe