Reviews for Serenity
CJ/OddBall: Glad you're doing ok. :) Aw man seeing all these reviews from people who've seen Snyder's JLU are so lucky. :( I don't have HBO Max so the only thing I can do is watch Reaction vids or clip snippets on YouTube.
Sabi2 chapter 52 . 5/8
Girl...2020 was hard on everyone. I live out in Arizona so some things are better than others, some things are worse than others. Although I did pick up a job right before everything closed that ended up being considered essential which was good for me because az unemployment system is a disaster. Anyhow, CONGRATULATIONS on both graduating and your new job! Im glad you have someone to go with you too.

Regarding JL... I watched the snyder cut with my husband (yes that also happened since your last post lol) and it was definitly better than the original. Im so looking forward to more, esp now that the action is picking up.

This chapter was a great stepping stone. I just have one question... light up belts that guys wear to weddings? Maybe that is something I missed by not reading the comics? Lol...or is that something real?

Haha, well best of luck to you in your move. I just visited florida myself, its a pretty nice place. And as always I look forward to more!

Sabi2~
monkeybaby chapter 52 . 5/7
I'm so glad that you're doing okay!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 52 . 5/5
loved it!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 52 . 5/5
Good chap..
kmhappybunny240 chapter 52 . 5/2
I'm so glad you are doing well and this year is looking great for you and I loved this chapter and I loved the Snyder cut how could joss wheadon and the studio destroy the movie and throw Zach under the bus and then treat the cast horribly just yuck I'm so happy Zach true version was finally released
Books-n-Harleys chapter 51 . 3/29
I hope you update again! I am in love with this story, and my its only growing because I am hyped about the release of the Justice League: Snyder's cut!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 51 . 2/25
loved it! can't wait for more!
Beth chapter 51 . 12/20/2020
Just coming back to wish you happy holidays and happy new year. I hope you're doing alright. Hope to hear from you soon! I'm so ready to read more about Grace and Arthur (I'm specially ready to see what you do with the lasso of truth scene) and see how the JL all become a reluctant family :)
Beth chapter 51 . 10/13/2020
Hope you're doing alright and you're just busy! Can't wait to see you back on this story, cause it frankly never leaves my mind and I want to see more of Grace's journey.

(Kinda random but I'm listening to the soundtrack and I can't help but wish we could see Grace (and her other lovely DC ladies) interact with and fight alongside the women from birds of prey and harley queen, I feel like it would be amazing and grace would fit right in)
Sabi2 chapter 51 . 5/28/2020
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYlol long time no see! Or Read I should say haha. I was even late getting to this chapter, a lot of things have changed and I havent been reading a lot so the device I normally used has been dead and not charged for months. Pretty much since the last time you updated really. I had gotten an "essential" job right before everything started so I have been working as well. Glad you were able to maintain employment, and doing that with grad school... gives me the shivers. Kudos to you for time management lol. Anyway, I totally understand getting burnt out on something. I would rather you took your time than trying to churn this story out on a schedule. My favorite part of this chapter was the conversation between bruce and diana, and also the very end with the water pistols. SWEET that is really cool. Its late and im sleepy so I don't have much constructive stuff to say about the writing but I enjoyed the chapter. Wishing you a great summer!
Beth chapter 51 . 5/15/2020
Love her reaction to Diana. Love her heart to heart with Barry. I hope we get to see more of her and Arthur soon. (Also I love how she's always like I'm 100% straight, but when she met Mera and now with Diana she's like well, if they're down then I'm down, someone should get the wedding bells. But I mean who can blame her really?) Hope you get more inspiration for this and that you're safe and happy!
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 51 . 5/5/2020