Reviews for Coffee, Please And Maybe the Barista, Too
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 16 . 9/24
Me waiting for they to get together Even knowing that I have to wait at least a thousand chapters for that? Dude, it sounds like my job description. Keep on with the good work and I guess we'll be reading you for thanksgiving.
Kathy Gimm chapter 16 . 9/23
Cute story. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 15 . 8/7
yeeeeeesssss! I love that Dean and Benny used the neutral to talk about Dean's date. you're awesome
That was adorable! You have no idea how happy I was to see a new chapter! This story is just great! :)
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 14 . 6/25
hey! SO glad you're back (and alive). With your schedule we could use a 'road so far' by now lol. I enjoyed this chapter very much. So, down to business, since the show is in hiatus (and I hope you're not anymore) I bet we could get something done here first. I mean... it's not like Michael is gonna posses Dean here, right? I love you're back. Don't go again, please.
I love this! I'm really happy to see this story again! I really like the idea of Cas being an artist, and he and Dean are just really awesome together!
MerlynnHolmes chapter 13 . 4/17
I absolutely love this story! I just found it and it is so great! Dean and Cas are adorable, and I found Gabriel's costume really funny. Thank you for writing this!
Oswin Cadwin chapter 13 . 4/14
Long? Naaaaaaah it’s never too loooong! Great chapter!
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 13 . 4/14
Finally! I've missed this. Ok about that game you mencioned... you meant canon or here? (I know, never mind, we are doomed in both) Nice chapter. Cas drawing Dean? don't play with my feelings like this.
lisozad69 chapter 13 . 4/14
That's very beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it!
J'quifa49 chapter 11 . 4/6
Omg please update soon it's been too long
J'quifa49 chapter 12 . 3/24
Omg this story is so good. Dean and Cas are so cute but I can't believe theyre not together yet! Please update soon cuz Destiel needs to happen!
thewindinthemeadow chapter 12 . 3/11
I love the contrast between Dean and Cas' idea of a 'don't you dare hurt my brother' talk! It's so characteristic.
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 12 . 3/11
first of all, thank you dear, your updates make my day. I can't believe Sam and Gabe got got there before Dean and Cas! but I'm glad for them. A very short but a very funny chapter. Keep going!
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 11 . 3/5
Yeah. I agree with everything that happened in this chapter.