Reviews for Coffee, Please And Maybe the Barista, Too
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 14 . 6/25
hey! SO glad you're back (and alive). With your schedule we could use a 'road so far' by now lol. I enjoyed this chapter very much. So, down to business, since the show is in hiatus (and I hope you're not anymore) I bet we could get something done here first. I mean... it's not like Michael is gonna posses Dean here, right? I love you're back. Don't go again, please.
I love this! I'm really happy to see this story again! I really like the idea of Cas being an artist, and he and Dean are just really awesome together!
MerlynnHolmes chapter 13 . 4/17
I absolutely love this story! I just found it and it is so great! Dean and Cas are adorable, and I found Gabriel's costume really funny. Thank you for writing this!
Oswin Cadwin chapter 13 . 4/14
Long? Naaaaaaah it’s never too loooong! Great chapter!
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 13 . 4/14
Finally! I've missed this. Ok about that game you mencioned... you meant canon or here? (I know, never mind, we are doomed in both) Nice chapter. Cas drawing Dean? don't play with my feelings like this.
lisozad69 chapter 13 . 4/14
That's very beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it!
J'quifa49 chapter 11 . 4/6
Omg please update soon it's been too long
J'quifa49 chapter 12 . 3/24
Omg this story is so good. Dean and Cas are so cute but I can't believe theyre not together yet! Please update soon cuz Destiel needs to happen!
thewindinthemeadow chapter 12 . 3/11
I love the contrast between Dean and Cas' idea of a 'don't you dare hurt my brother' talk! It's so characteristic.
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 12 . 3/11
first of all, thank you dear, your updates make my day. I can't believe Sam and Gabe got got there before Dean and Cas! but I'm glad for them. A very short but a very funny chapter. Keep going!
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 11 . 3/5
Yeah. I agree with everything that happened in this chapter.
De ja vu.
If you switch perspectives, you have to give more information on whatever side it is, not just a sentence different here and there.
For the most part you are in the third perspective, so you could just shift it a bit with paragraph breaks and all. It would really be more simple if you do that than to drag your story down a bit with an almost exact retelling.
Just wanted to point that out for ya.
I wish you luck in the future.
-I.G.
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 10 . 1/17
Lovely! I love weird ice crean flavours and this two are so adorable in your story
DeanBean chapter 9 . 1/4
OML that amazing! I actually have a friend that i call Bean (short for Beanstalk bc shes so skinny)
SandWitch42 chapter 8 . 1/2
This is a fun read. Looking forward to Mr. Roman's reaction when he gets ziti and glitter right in his dick face! lol