Reviews for Vignettes of Steele: Olivia
RS Fan 17 chapter 27 . 9/13
As always Wonderful! Thank you!
Chibijem chapter 27 . 9/13
Absolutely charming...Loved it! Poor Remington's kitchen LOL...
Sarai chapter 27 . 9/12
aww LOL
Guest -TX chapter 26 . 8/14
Olivia and Sophie are adorable. The compassion they have for others at such a young age is beautiful.
RSteele82 chapter 26 . 8/14
RSFan17 -

I love how much you love the Vignettes. There will be several coming in the two months ahead as we prepare to depart the AU and return to Canon.

RSteele82
RS Fan 17 chapter 26 . 8/13
Such a sweet lovely story. Thank you! I’m sorry you have had so many technical issues. Thank you for persisting through! Your son is in my prayers. I pray for wisdom and compassion for your medical team.
Chibijem chapter 26 . 8/13
That was so lovely! Laura and Remington are definitely raising their children right! Just the type of chapter that is needed in our world today-just wished that there were more like the Steele family about... Thank you so very much for this wonderful addition to the vignettes.
Sarai chapter 26 . 8/13
Awesome
So beautiful! And coincidence...in my own fanfic the first born is Oliva I read in Hola Magazine (Spanish) that in 2013 Simeone said that a new series RS with their daughter named Olivia coming soon and i likes that! I named Livvy the first treaseure of Remington and Laura and wrote about it! But you...you are amazing! Congratulations!
Chibijem chapter 25 . 7/16
So cute...the daughters certainly know their own minds! Loved it! Thanks for another update!
Sarai chapter 25 . 7/16
Too cute! LOL
RS Fan 17 chapter 25 . 7/15
Love those two little princesses glad they get to stay together!
Hi I am loving these stories they get better by chapter! When you say you might be able to upload tonight.. I live in Australia its 8am on Wednesday here! You're in the U.S right? So 12-15 hrs behind? Soooooo... I hate maths! Lol :-) ;-)
RSteele82 chapter 24 . 6/5
Steelegogo83 -

There are 47 other stories out there just waiting to be re-read :)

I appreciate your concern for me and your eager anticipation. Let's just try to keep in mind that writing is a hobby for me. I have a very, very busy life to juggle and there are simply things in my life that will be prioritized when the occasion demands. :)

RS Fan 17 -

No guessing when Livvie's habit of abandoning her presents will stop.

Next up, hopefully this evening, a short Holt perspective!

RSteele82
Steelegogo83 chapter 24 . 6/5
You really have been Missed, hoping it won't be long before we hear from you, waiting