Reviews for Strongbow
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
nice work
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Oh, I love your poetry! Your style is true to Tolkien, yet is original as well. I really like this, and your work. .
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Yet another brilliant piece of work by a brilliant author. I'm becomint quite a fan of yours. Curse you; if only I was that good.
Bill-the-Pony chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
*Falls over forward*

Too good Vikki, way too good. You're translation goes beyond marvelous *wink*. You just had to strike me at my weak spot and get me all gooy eyed and soft hearted! I call, unfair!

It had an excellent ancient ring to it that made it sound as if it really was out of the mouth of Turin in his grief. I see more than ever that you are blessed two-fold with an astounding gift for both stories, and poetry(though really poetry counts as stories...you get the drift).

I'd have to say that I and II had to be my favorites out of all of them. But of course I enjoyed all of them.

*Pulls out switch* Now get back cracking on "Unblinded"! Not that I'm not completely endowed to you for writing material on dear Beleg. ;)
PuterPatty chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I love Beleg. Such a tragic tale is his and Turin's. These make me love him even more.

Excellent job! I think Bow is my favorite. So simple, so beautiful! Thanks for putting these up!
Belthronding chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
:D :D This is great..and sad The rythm flows beautifully, and so naturally. May we also remember poor Beleg's pain for ever and ever. Poor Turin too, for having to live with it. I do feel sorry for him. Really I do. But Beleg...
Klose chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Halo Vikki, Klose here. I'm so glad you posted these up! They're beautiful. Wonderful tributes to good ol' Beleg, everybody's favourite sweetie. :D

Nice introspection, I must say. I don't really know how to comment on poems, though, so that's all I have to say... and I will lamely end this by poking you to go read more Silmfics, hehe. ;)