Reviews for Paladin vs Witch
StrangerThanXsAnatomy chapter 4 . 4/8
Loved this! :)
noDownSide chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
I'm reading back through the archive since I've already re-watched ST1 and ST2 about 20 times and getting ANTSY about ST3, so I just found this. I like your Kali a lot because she shows her hurt and her heart and she obviously really loves El . . .
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 8/27/2018
Well, Mike passed, but yeah, she sure put him through the ringer.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2018
ok so now i totally ship steve and kali haha
deleteduserFormerlyMuffinstuff chapter 4 . 1/23/2018
Ahh. This was my perfect Tuesday night reads.
Solyluna chapter 4 . 1/20/2018
beautiful
I liked it was beautiful really
Solyluna chapter 2 . 1/20/2018
how mean,
but if she plays with emotions
Solyluna chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
interesting perspective
unicornkeeper chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
This was fabulous writing. The details and originality make all the difference-"she didn't see Jane's reaction, but she did see Mike's reaction to Jane's reaction, and from that she could easily piece together what was being said." And you nailed Kali exactly. Love!
TXN chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
I didn’t think I’d like this because I usually don’t go for Kali stories, but I really enjoyed this. It was well written, thoughtful and the characterizations were very good.
Cardiaivana chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Oh my goodness. You score so many brilliant points with this story! First, i love how you bring Kali back into El’s life, as a protective big sister, and how Kali terrifies everyone else is so funny to read. Second, for planting the seed of potential future of Kali and Steve being together (never ever thought of that, and now that I do, it kinda sounds good). Third, for writing Mike in the best way possible, he’s just so GOOD. Four, awww Hopper goes soft on being called Dad by El. The last but not least, I just love the way you write. It’s honest, and well-thought with a good flow, and all the characters are so spot on! Not an inch out of character. And yet it’s a fresh story nevertheless. Really love this piece, thank you for sharing this one with us.
Stranger.things.fan.gurrrrrrrl chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Such a great heart felt story I hope you continue!
SmoothFluffle chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
The butterfly scene... I need it to happen on the show! I can see a hundred of colorful butterfly flirting around them and Mike with his “I love you so much” face that he made when he saw her at the snowball!
Now... you just gave me a new ship I didn’t know I needed. Stali/Kalington might be a new prompt for me lol!
kirenk96 chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
So cute!
Ivonnette chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Really amazing! You did it again.