Reviews for Anomaly
Andres DMB chapter 2 . 6/30
Wonderful story!, sincerely i love this story, it has moments of comedy, seriousness and lore connections, it's really good writen and certainly very entertaining, i am excited for what the future could hold for it.
If i want to say negative things i don't have a lot, though zelretch and lorellei seem to have a interesting depiction to me, well, zelretch being him is certainly 50/50 since i don't really know his personality a lot, but funny nevertheless, specialy for a being like him, while lorelei is mostly for her high status and position that her knowing shirou and acting the way you wrote is very interesting. Tough i won't say it's a criticism, i just wanted to mention it, i will still research about them in case i am wrong or simply accept some things as simply the light hearted parts of the story.

I am excited for the future of this story!
Barry chapter 2 . 5/27
3 years without a chapter is perfectly fine. So long as Zouken gets murdered.
SANTIAGO ZAVALA chapter 2 . 1/8
esperare actualizacion bro esta muy buena la historia
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 1/4
Interesting story! :)
hyoukatempest chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
I hope it gets updated soon
Nikola1488 chapter 2 . 3/21/2021
Need some worms dead
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2021
Excelente. Gracias
Dasgun chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
joerojeda chapter 2 . 7/18/2020
please please please update this gem again soon!
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
Thanks for the chapter
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 2 . 2/21/2020
Thanks for the chapter please update soon again really liked the story please update a little faster
Framework chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
... Rori is gonna be all over Shirou, isn't she?
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/28/2019
I want to see what impact he can have on Falnart because that world is perfect for someone like him.
Laxard chapter 2 . 12/23/2019
There is no way Shirou is not recorded at the Throne of Heroes after such PR stunt. And now there is two of them in it.
ordinarygamerz2468 chapter 2 . 12/7/2019
Are there other fanfictions like this?
My fellow readers.