Reviews for Anomaly
Caspian123 chapter 29 . 6/6
I have the feeling that the Spirits will help him and revive Arturia for him, somehow.
I have to agree with Jose19, Gate Dragons are just giant lizards they literally got killed off by a missile from a bazooka, they’re not magical or equivalent to Nasuverse dragons. It’s not being faithful for gate lore and it wouldn’t make sense in multiple angle since if the dragons were that strong then those on the gate would been screw and would have major ramifications. The fic overall have many issues since it’s not considering the lore in either crossover and it getting stuff wrong plus the grammar issues
keybladelight chapter 29 . 6/4
Will be a chance for Lorelei appear in the futur and meet Shirou.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 29 . 6/4
I cannot possibly approve the decision to age him down. Archer looks way cooler than Shirou does
To vinayakdj1, shut the fuck up bitch boy.
vinayakdj1 chapter 29 . 6/1
29 chapters in and only now I'm realising that this Shirou has one arm and one leg...wtf is this? Fullmetal Alchemist?
PasiveNox chapter 29 . 6/1
Wonderful chapter great
Darth Kyuubi kurama chapter 29 . 6/1
Great chapter
Nai Darkor chapter 29 . 6/1
This starts to remind me of Campione with the added divinity.
NotLeviathan chapter 29 . 6/1
The spirits: "we don't do that EMIYA stuff here, you're Shirou"
aGnamZer0 chapter 28 . 5/7
Looks like even the purest of beings will be twisted by the politics of humans when too close to businessmen, aristocrats and politicians, magi or a combination thereof.

Still, I loved the way Shirou managed to convince Adrianna. Masterfully played. Plus, I found his explanation about electricity easy to understand and very imagé. He underestimates himself.

So the spirits were indeed attracted to him because of Avalon. I knew it!

I love how they transformed him back to Shirou Emiya. I've never been a big fan of Archer, and I admit I wasn't delighted with how much Shirou looked like him. I hope this transformation will last for a long time; that he'll be able to go back to his original appearance.

I've become very fond of those spirits. And with how much they're attracted to him, maybe Shirou will be able to learn spirit magic? I mean, maybe it's a type of magic that doens't rely much on magic circuits and may be used even by him. With how much spirits love him, he could become a master.

Thanks for the chapter.
aGnamZer0 chapter 27 . 5/7
With the issues of FFnet mail notifications, I had missed the update until now.

Shirou's gonna be rich if he takes a percentage on the sales of Waver and Reines' scales.

What Shirou truly needs to solve his problem is a bag of holding or a storage ring. Unfortunately, they're either incredibly rare or straight inexistant.

I do hope he's not gonna destroy the exceedant dragon pieces he has or gonna give them away.

Still, a dragon... an animal. It pains me hearing that.

Thanks for the chapter.
keybladelight chapter 28 . 5/6
So shirou return to be himself good but I hope that he cab try to reach avalon the ever distant utopia so that he can see saber.
Duck it unArcher you're Emiya.
E chapter 28 . 5/5
Neat chapter. It's hard to review general story direction over these small snippets, but I hardly have anything to complain about here.

I await more, as always.