Reviews for Bricks of Carelessness and Crumbs
Lightbrightfury chapter 4 . 4/2/2022
Beautiful. Achingly raw and angsty and tender and just—-Your entire trilogy here should’ve been the real season three (Makes more sense, seems more in character, and there’d be no time jump.)
and whatever is left over from the actual canon season three should’ve gone with other unwritten stuff to make a season four.
In a perfect world…
Ichy-Bud chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
Love love loved it!
Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2020
Powerfully beautifully written! I was totally lost and absorbed and lived every line in this story... did not want it to end. Will be reading it over and over again
Spirock chapter 5 . 2/18/2020
Any chance of a small Kitty reunion?
gemstone86 chapter 5 . 9/23/2019
I loved this so much. It's an alternative version of the musketeers I would have preferred! I wish there was more xox
laureleaf chapter 5 . 6/26/2019
I absolutely love what you’ve done here. The show didn’t cover this emotional fallout nearly as well as it should have, and the whole episode with Aramis’ old friend ended so strangely. You’ve managed to seamlessly incorporate cannon into your AU in a way that improves the cannon. When you bring the whump you don’t pull punches and when the comfort comes you show that sometimes fixing things hurts too. The ending is happy without being saccharine. I adore the entirety of this three part story and applaud you for your fine work. I look forward to reading your other writings.
Uia chapter 5 . 4/29/2019
loved it
SpitzeFeder chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
Thank you for this beautiful story! I loved the idea of Aramis‘ hidden missions to keep the men closest to hin save. Also your quotes from the different episodes fit so well! Great read!
KitPerry chapter 4 . 12/17/2018
Since I can't edit my review: that is supposed to be "3 plus 1" not "31" in the previous review. *rolls eyes*
KitPerry chapter 5 . 12/17/2018
After reading this story (novella really) more times than I can count, I realized I had not written any reviews. That is probably because it is difficult to truly express my enjoyment and awe without sounding like a crazed fangirl. I mean lemme put it this way - I have the Grey series bookmarked. I go back and re-read them that frequently.

Stream of consciousness ...
The balance: 31 old fiercely protective friends and sister, 31 new fiercely protective friends and sister. Would love to have a story where they all meet (and none of them dies). Getting Aramis out of trouble once again. It would be fascinating to get Athos's and Porthos's take on Mousequeton being at Savoy.

Quiet descriptions of mundane things that add so much to the story - how someone is standing for example.

You've really caught the personalities of the characters - I so wish the BBC has talked with you first before they wrote S3 LOL!

Injuries have consequences. Full stop.

Treville and Aramis connection and relationship is so very complicated.

Anne and Aramis - agree so much. I rather like the distance and things not 'working out with a pretty bow'.

Loved the relationship between Aramis with the cadets vs the rest of the Inseparables. That was wonderful.

I have been reading fanfic since my early teenage years; I am way way past those years now. Your works are truthfully among the very best I have ever read.
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
That had me in tears. Great ending to a wonderful story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
I still haven’t read the story before this one and I don’t know what happens in the third season, but I had to read this again because I love this story. The ending makes me feel so at peace. I like the line where Aramis will choice the path that less to his brothers. I love that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
A story needed to be told , with a complete understanding of loss and their unbreakable bond ... brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Wow this was really good! I enjoyed the way you wrote this. Very intriguing and insightful to the characters. I actually didn't realize this was part of a different story you wrote (I didn't read the last line of description), and because of this I was curious and caught into finding what was happening and learning about Aramis' past with the other three. And I enjoyed that. You definitely captured a lot of emotion and background into this.
Enigma TM chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
A fitting ending. Of course, things won't turn back to being completely normal overnight, but it's a start towards the right direction.
That Athos-Aramis conversation towards the end is probably the best thing in this chapter. I really enjoy seeing the way you portray their relationship. And Treville's letter! God, I imagined a lot of things that the may have, but none of them could conjure up those words.
It's been such an amazing journey! I was wondering if you would indeed write some more as episode tags as you mentioned. Perhaps one during episode 8? Sorry if I sound demanding but your writing is so awesome that the reader is simply left craving for more.
Oh, and as for the PM, you gift us with such lovely stories, it's the least that we can do.
So, thank you for this amazing trilogy! Keep winning us over with your wonderful stories :)