Reviews for Bricks of Carelessness and Crumbs
Mexican gal chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Such a touching ending
arduna chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Fantastic end to an incredible story. Others have said it all already. Treville's order was so poignant, and the way you explore Athos and Aramis' relationship, unpeeling layer after layer, was just awesome, especially as you didn't wrap it all up neatly but let them stumble slowly forwards, just like we all do in real life. Haunting tale. Bravissimo!
enjoyedit chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
So sad to see this story end. That said what a brilliant ending; where they cautiously move forward. Treville's attempt to reach out with his words written in the order caught me completely off guard! And more importantly, I couldn't help but give Treville credit for reaching out beyond the realms of duty. Throughout this last chapter, we see a gradual reveal of the brotherhood that wasn't perfect even before the war. That was very telling to me. But I absolutely loved the realization that Aramis forgave "willingly" not easily. That characteristic separated him from the rest.

Each relationship worked so well in the confines of this last chapter... and you can almost understand why Aramis would always "chose the path that led him to these men."
I could go on and on. Thank you for being so generous with you time and giving us such great FF. I hope we don't lose you, and another story is brewing quietly. :)
pallysAramisRios chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
They finally hashed things out and we know where Aramis was branded/scared .. (i cant remember if it was said that was said where it was or not been so long now) I just recall he dident cry out..) least they got things straightened out and Aramis can go home this was such a great fic and storyline sad to see it end
theredwagon chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Such a beautiful pair of stories, I'm sad the verse is done but I'm hoping you will write something new, I looked forward to your updates!
Jmp chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
In tears. So painfully beautiful, and Treville's orders broke my heart. I do hope they find a way to rebuild their brotherhood, I am sure they will. Thank you for an amazing story.
Beeblegirl chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Thank you so much for both parts of this excellent story (stories). I'm so glad that they eventually realised it was Aramis who saved Athos. A perfect two part story with a perfect ending. Again, thank you so much.
GingietheSnap chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Wow! You ended this magnificent story perfectly. Problems still exist, hurts may still erupt, but Aramis realizes it and accepts it. Treville's orders gave me the chills when I read them. Genius on your part. This would make a marvelous movie (with the same cast, etc., of course LOL).
Helensg chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Simply Thankyou for this epic verse.
Debbie chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Great ending to a wonderful story! Hoping to see more from you in the future too!
Undertheoaktrees chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
A perfect conclusion to this wonderful story. The trilogy is by far my favourite on fan fiction, and will be re-read by me many times. The quality of your writing is so engaging and places the reader totally inside the scene, with all the emotions that eminate from the beloved characters. Thank you again and please keep writing in the other Muskateer universes you have created.
MJVictoria chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
This was absolutely perfect, I love everything about. I love how the others realise that they were not the only ones hurt by Aramis' leaving. I love that you don't make it look easy, but acknowledge that restoring what they thought lost will be difficult. I love your Athos&Aramis relationship, you have such a great understanding of it in all your stories. And most of all I love Treville's orders. Because for all his gruffness and responsibilities to the crown above all, he does care for his Musketeers. Those two simple words just melted my heart. I'm sad to see this wonderful story end, you've done such a wonderful job, so thank you! Hope you'll come back to your 2 Snapshots stories at some point too ;-). Looking forward reading more of your superb writing soon!
Deana chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Great ending to an amazing story!
Bakkie chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Great story.
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
well I'm sad to see this end but I absolutely adored it. I am always sad to see stories I loved come to an end. But this was such a satisfying ending so that eases the blowI think my favorite thing about this chapter was the "orders" from Treville. I could so clearly see that scene play out in my mind when Aramis watched the letter burn and saw Trevilles simple, telling order...it seems Treville was not so callous to what Aramis was going through with the others as it seemed. I would love to get a peek inside his head, to see him realize what his his choice to use Aramis in the shadows had cost, what it had nearly destroyed, and then to realize that if he didn't do something they would all lose aramis forever. those final orders clearly show that he recognized how lost Aramis was and was ready to give him the guidance he needed to find his way back. I imagine he was so relieved when the others set out after him.

I also loved that things weren't magically perfect, in fact they had NEVER been. the other three were only just realizing this, but their brotherhood hadn't been no more perfect before the war than it was now. the difference being that before, Aramis took their lack of concern and care in stride, he ignored and forgave it. Only now, as he allows that distrust and hesitancy to show, so they realize how deep and old some of those wounds are.

gah I could go on and on. this was brilliant, so well done and an absolute joy to read. I do hope we hear from you again with another tale about the boys we all love so much. thank you for all your hard work!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »