Reviews for Bricks of Carelessness and Crumbs
Beeblegirl chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
So tense and full of emotion. I'm almost crying. Such angst from all if them, I could feel the fear enimating from them, fear that this truly is the last chance, for all four of them, to make this right again. The sense that if Aramis walks away now it really would be forever. Still slit of work for them to shore up those bridges but hopefully they can find their balance again. Great chapter, thank you.
Jmp chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
In tears, so painful for them all but so good that they are finally reconciled. Love this so much, glad there is a little bit .
LordLady chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Oh my god. You are such a wonderful writer, I love every word. I'm not the best at giving constructive reviews (probably the worst), so you'll have to settle for THIS IS AWSOME!
pallysAramisRios chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Finallly Porthos and Aramis are back together again and brother again:-) so many emotons going on and d'artagnan was adorable
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Yes, yes, yes! They're talking again!)))
I even shed a couple of tears- i just love these guys so much! And right now Aramis needs all the love, compassion and support his brothers could give him. I look forward for the next chapters.

Great work as always)
Deana chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Fantastic chapter! I'm so glad they talked! More soon please!
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
You expressed Aramis' feeling so beautifully. I'm only afraid, as he is, that his brothers may forget this moment of love and reconciliation and fall back into their war-time resentments and attitudes at the first disagreement, etc.
Debbie chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Truly enjoyed the real reunion between all the brothers. It was funny. Everytime d'Art said something complimentary/profound to Aramis Porthos would interject with his own version of what he thought Aramis had done. *Idiotic* being his primary words of choice. LOL!
Aggie2011 chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
well that was everything I could have wanted in a reunion. I had hoped it was them waiting for him and i am so glad it was. I also like how it really took all 3 of them to get through to him. they each had their place but I must admit I was happy that Porthos got the first hug. (and I knew it would be anger first with the slamming him into the wall) but man you wrote this beautifully! I'm looking forward to whatever is left!
arduna chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
I love this (so inventive and well written) but am also feeling protective of the 3 who were officially at war, if I'm honest. Everyone was ok with Porthos being hurtkeeping his distance at the start of series 3 when Aramis HAD stayed in the monastery in the TV version, and, as far as they knew, this was true in your version yet they are being trashed for not looking out for him. How could they, when it was all kept secret? (Am I taking this too seriously LOL?) And I don't understand why it had to be a secret and why it couldn't have been done by a "flying squad" unit, like the resistance in world war 2, led by Aramis or whoever. (Obviously that would ruin half the plot though!) but I wondered if I'd missed the explanation or am just being dim (very possible!)

Ok so now I've defended the others, the fact remains that this is an amazing story! I love what you did with Aramis and Brujon in this chapter and how you portray d'Artagnan and the changes in him during the war... and Athos' fab linenot this time". Just brilliant.
Asplenium chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Not much action, but still very good and needed chapter! Oh.. Porthos, Porthos.. Yes you've missed something big, yet so jealous about that bond and yet that you choose to treat Aramis so roughly. The comfort offered by Mousequeton, Bazin and Planchet, and how protective they were of Aramis was a nice way to show the other three how they were NOT being brothers not even friends! As if looking in a mirror and seeing an ugly picture of what you should be but are not. At least they are all starting to come back to their senses, back to their old selves, somehow. Going after him, looking for the answers, and resolute to bring him back. Back to the feeling of what made them the Inseparables. They never truly lost that bond in truth, they just burried it away under layers of anger and resentment. They were kind of hopeless without him, weren't they? But that's not fair! I concur with some other reviews: Aramis, at war or not, with his own men or in a monastery, was alone without them backing him up. In this case with new brothers in arms, maybe not alone but for sure lonely. But his own loyalty and love for them never faultered. Theirs did. Almost from the beginning they split apart, even before (as they realise with the confessino of Treville about Marsac). Aramis still could have died from a fever in the monastery or in this "non-existing" group of mercernaries and would it have made any difference to them? Did they ever worried about him during these years? Of course now they do have a lot to worry and feel guilty about, but truth is I hope you're not going to put Aramis through more trouble, as he is without weapons on his way towards the front! You truly know how to hold your audience! My nephew is even more impatient than me! Which is great because I get to read it for me first, then go through the entire chapter and explain it to a kid!
Nanaa chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
FINALLY! I hope these revelations aren't coming too late... You did a wonderful job of capturing how lonely Aramis is, finally being reunited with his people and yet still as much on the outside as he was during the war. And it was great to have Mousequeton, Bazin and Planchet show up to support Aramis just when he needed it most, although it was too bad Kitty wasn't there with them...Looking forward to more!
SandBank chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Ok, you really cannot make us wait too long for the next chapter, can you ? Pleaaaase
I am sure there is no friendship stronger than the Inseparable's. Great story, thanks for sharing !
lizard1969 chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
WOW! I don't know what to say...this story is eveything I could imagine. I love the way Bazin and the others rallied around Aramis with their fierce loyalty and respect. The the way Constance defended Aramis and provided him gentle acceptance and finally how A, A & P ride out to bring him back.
The way you've written Aramis so selfless and honourable is amazing...please continue writing as I look forward to the next instalment.
Issai chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Finally they know!
Finally... but is ut not too late?
What order did Treville give Aramis? Why to open it far away from Paris?
It would be wiser to know it and to destroy the letter...
Aramis gives other the chance to live but he doesn't plan to ever return.
I feel a bit satisfied that the other feel guilty.
Poor Brujon to face Constance's anger.
Excellent story!