Reviews for Bricks of Carelessness and Crumbs
Tychen chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Thank you . It seems the best place to start . I have looked forward to each and every post of these wonderful adventures , and a back story so much more in keeping with all the characters. Much as I enjoyed the series , the hurried way it was forced to reach a conclusion did both the actors and their characters a disservice . It also left me with an underlying dissatisfaction that you’re helping resolve. I happily read most Musketeer fiction to help fill the gap they left , but I really enjoy your writing , both style and content . Enough to creep from the shadows and review . When this journey reaches it’s end please find another path to explore , and myself and others to follow . Again thank you .
Aggie2011 chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Well I love treville but I'm glad someone punched him lol he did manipulate and use Aramis and then saw the divide created between Aramis and the others but forced him to keep silent anyway. I mean I get not publicising what aramis had been up to. but treville never should have made him keep it from those three once they returned. he had to have known it would be. wedge between them. anyway, I loved this, as usual. I particularly like porthos coming to the realization that not only had he missed the signs now, but he had missed them in the past, a hard thing to swallow, I'm sure, especially in the face of the truth of how much aramis had sacrificed and suffered for them. he's got a few hours head start on them and I have a feeling it's going to take some convincing to bring him back. I'm looking forward to his and porthos exchange the most I think. their brotherhood in the first 2 seasons (despite a few failings like with the Savoy situation- I like that you made them unaware of Aramis having been the one to kill Marsac, makes it somewhat less infuriating) was my favorite thing about the show. i have a feeling though it wont all be sunshine and daisy from the start. porthos is prety upset so it might be a punch first (for the secrets) hug second (for what those secrets were) type situation haha. looking forward, as always, to the next chapter.
Jmp chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
I would have punched Treville too. Another brilliant chapter, so heart wrenching, Athos, Porthos and D'artagnan must feel so bad knowing the truth and know I g that their actions on the return to Paris had driven Aramis back into danger, he probably has a death wish. I so hope they find him and finally put things right.
HistoryBuff1066 chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Another brilliant chapter, ready to read when I got up! Luckily I managed to get some work done these past few days, so I figured I deserved a break to read this, and I'm so glad I did (even if I don't deserve the break, I don't care). All the characters are written so well; they had better reach Aramis in time.
Malleus Beneficarum chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Mousequeton and the lads are back! Yay!)) and in time too - poor Aramid NEEDS friends right now.
I loved D'Art in this chapter too.
Next chapter/chapters will be interesting. Treville will have some explaining to do.

Did Aramis get permanent damage to his back/shoulders/arms?(

Great work!))))
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
This was my favorite chapter of the story, it was great.
The meeting between the two groups and how Aramis new friends defendet their captain...awesome!
Caroline chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I can't remember the last time I commented on a fic which is very very bad of me. However, this, I LOVE, this fic. I adore your OC's and how the relationships across the board are so authentic to the feel of the show.

This is how it should have played out. Thank you so much, I can't wait for the rest.
enjoyedit chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
You continue to give, and this installment is amazing! Right from the start where Athos is, "unsettled", seeing Aramis demonstrate such subtle attention by recognizing the importance of shutting a door when voices are about to be raised, I knew I was in for a treat. This type of detail just gets my attention so quickly!
D'Artagnan really stood out for me in this installment, with his heightened awareness. This was wonderful and I loved the part where he contemplates how uncomfortable Porthos uniform must be.
And then we see both sets of friends/brothers, how crazy was that! You really surprised me here, especially marveling at how protective Mousequeton, Planchet, and Bazin were. I forgot how apt they are, matching quickly the aggression of the Musketeers. Finally, I was glad Aramis had decided he "was done with it," revealing the extent of his injuries. I cannot wait for the next installment; seriously. I secretly hope his newer friends give someone a good blasting! Although to be fair ... hmmm
Undertheoaktrees chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
That was a great chapter and the perfect way to open the door to all the secrets of the past years. Cannot wait for the next one!
Bakkie chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Loving it so far
pallysAramisRios chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Dam Porthos is angry he just wont give Aramis a break and forgive him. Whoa glad Aramis is ok that could have been a bad fight.. More secrets he keeps from the others when will it become to much
Debbie chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Well, well, well, the cat is nearly out of the bag now. I hope Athos, Porthos, and d'Art go to Treville and demand answers. I felt bad that Pauline had to die but at least you gave her storyline an ending where the show didn't. I'm glad d'Art decided to check on Aramis himself. I think the other 2 felt guilty at letting the lad be the one to find their former brother and that's whey they followed him. Oh I can't wait to see what comes out of this.
Happy Thanksgiving to you if you celebrate the holiday!
Asplenium chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I wonder if d'Artagnan will approach Aramis returning him a certain pair of gloves. :) finally his brain has started working again -thanks Constance- and should connect feelings and events of the past and present, and maybe help the others do the same. And I like how you have make that moment of confrontation and revelation happening in one of the episodes that was showing so clearly the divide between them, of how much they have changed while he has stayed so much true to himself. Makes it an explosive timing, a concentrate of memories, of acts, of omissions, for your excellent writing to use it all. As always, you make us feel for Aramis! chapeau!
Beeblegirl chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
This follow on story is great, thank you. I'm sure you will eventually have the 'reveal' of Athos finding out that it was Aramis who helped him escape and saved his life, I can't wait to see how that plays out. Athos is going to be so angry with Treville when he finds out about Aramis' secret role while they were fighting on the battlefields. Thanks again.
HistoryBuff1066 chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Damn I love this story! It's actually bad for me though, because I need to be working, and instead I'm here reading this amazing story... Ah well. Seriously, can't wait for more!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »