Reviews for Bricks of Carelessness and Crumbs
GingietheSnap chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
This is terrific! I am thrilled that Aramis is now back with his war friends who are taking care of him. I assume this will trigger the other three to talk with Treville? I adore Constance. She is smarter and braver than those three knuckleheads. Can't wait fore more!
Thimble chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Thank you for posting so quickly!

Things escalated a lot more quickly than I thought they would. Very tense.

At this point I honestly don't know if he can be convinced to stay, that there'll be any kind of happy ending to this. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
Jmp chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Surely the penny must drop with A, P and D. Now that they has witnessed Aramis' injuries and the loyalty and love of his comrades. So glad that they were there for him after the death of Pauline, Aramis so desperately needed someone. I hope when they finally do recognise Aramis for the real hero is, I hope they give him the respect he deserves, but I fear it may be too late to rekindle friendship, especially Porthos, who I really do not like in this pic.
theredwagon chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Oh dear, you are going to make us suffer aren't you!
Greenfern chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I promise, my heart was beating when reading this chapter! OMG finally the other 3 idiots will get their due! Some justice for Aramis! thank you!
MJVictoria chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Thank you for updating so early! I'm so obsessed with this story I'm barely able to concentrate on other things, like my thesis :-D...
Poor Pauline... but it really couldn't have ended well, could it. I can't believe how cold-hearted the others are... Bless Constance for staying true to her name, and being a friend to Aramis and talking some sence into her husband at least. I squealed with joy when Planchet, Mousqueton, and Bazin appeared! I never thought I'd side with someone pointing a pistol at Athos, Porthos and D'Artagnan, but there you go. Love how fiercely protective and caring they are of their Captain, he deserves it. And seeing how much someone cares for him may make the others realise how awful they've been to him. I'm glad the truth is starting to come out, that D'Artagnan sort of recongnises Mousqueton...although I hate how resigned Aramis is about his future, not that you can blame him though (but I assume you won't let them let him leave :-))... Can't wait for more!
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
*screeches* that was AMAZING. I love that those three turned up in Paris and how NOT shy they were about protecting him. aramis is terrible about looking after himself so its always nice to see someone else do it haha. I also liked that you brought up Marsac and how TERRIBLY the other boys handled that situation. I love that episode for the story we get but was furious with Athos and porthos for most of it. anyway, when Aramis and his crew left the tavern I was expecting the others to follow but then I forgot about them as I got wrapped up in how relaxed Aramis was with his old team and how easy it was to fall back into the comfort of those relationships. my eyes went wide as saucers when the door flew open and I drew in a dramatic breath because of course I knew immediately who it was and what they would see. I totally get aramis saying "to hell with it" and letting them see it all. he thinks he's leaving so what does it matter. I'm expecting the muskie boys will be wanting some answers, likely from Treville who we all know is a master at keeping secrets in the face of questioning. how will it all unfold? I'll be tuning in next time to find out! (loved the quick update and looking forward to the next) p.s. dartagnan really is the best of them. how fitting that he, the future of the musketeers, was the one that was mature enough to look past his own hurt and realize that aramis was hurting too (though not quite in the way they expected) gah I'll stop talking haha until next time!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
I loved the first story about the war years and I am loving this one! I wanted to shout at them all to open their eyes and see the truth! Fantastic writing has kept me gripped! X
Deana chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Wow, amazing chapter!
enjoyedit chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
It's quite something that you can get my blood pressure up in the first two paragraphs! Porthos is not in my good books! It's all so complicated for Aramis and I still sense his exhaustion and underlying sadness. He keeps looking for a glimmer of what might still be.
I loved the subtle exchange between Constance and Aramis, where their connection has held steadfast throughout. And your line "sincerity still caught them off guard," sadly reminds us how much they have all lost touch.
Your line " betrayal is by nature only found where there is trust," is such an effective sentiment and anchors this story so well. However don't blame me if I want to ring Porthos's neck, and scream at Treville! You have been steller getting this up so fast, but I do need more. The tone is so sad.:(
Undertheoaktrees chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Oh this is heartbreaking, but so well written! Great to have the follow on story so quickly, thank you.
pallysAramisRios chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
rubbing hands together loving this storyline!
Debbie chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I have to admit season 3 was something of a let down for a lot of us as I've discussed it through remarks on my stories with other writers and readers over on Archive. Pauline was left up in the air. We never did find out what happened to her. I like what you did here with it but I think d'Art may wind up mad at Aramis for putting Constance in that position to hide her. Especially after Marcheaux came sniffing around. And I disagree with Treville. He should let Aramis tell his brothers what he had been doing for the Minister.
Enigma TM chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
No!No!No!
This is not happening! Screw Treville! No, seriously just screw him. Can't he see that the lies are tearing apart the Inseparables?
Oh, Aramis! I just wanna hug you so tight!
Please tell me that they will eventually know. A yes or no. Just to give some peace to my tormented soul
Chanty0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Great start! I'm already invested. Again i'm looking forward to this story and the next chapters.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »