Reviews for Sleep
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love Noin.. Your story was very good I liked him here, too..:)

Very sad that he cant have her..
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aw. that makes me feel bad for Noin. and even sadder that Maron does not love him. but she has Chiaki, so she can't... poor Noin...

sincerely, nihogoneko
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Please upate very soon! I love Noin! _ & X_X
alexandria chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
sigh. I know you're probably not going to write any more of this fic, but it is REALLY beautiful. Your writing is exquisite, for lack of a better word. i love noin, and this was seriously the best writing with him in it. I loved your choice of words ("murmuring in the liquid French of his mortal days") - it drew me into the story, and made me feel calm somehow (maybe it was all the allusions to water, liquid, silk, soft, etc.). You should write more!:)
Aya chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I swear you are so good it is scary... much like getting a peek in Noin's head. You have gotten me hooked on KKJ and DNAngel because I had to read and understand your fics.
Lace chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Hehe don't worry I creep myself out woth some of my stories too. E I just luv Noin! He's so hot! My friends all think I'm weird for liking the guy who tried to rape Marron but come on let's think about this. How many times did Chiaki try to get into Marron's pants huh? In fact, in the end he suceeded. So let's not be critisizing Noin, Lilah!
Celyia chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Incredible. Reminds me more of literature than a fanfic. Wonderfully written and nice perspective. Brava!
Clayr chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Hm. Does he mean 'know' in the biblical sense? *snerks* Quite interesting, and Noin was displaying remarkable self-control, for a standard anime male... :)
Louie chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
what a beautiful story! It was wonderfully written. I have always enjoyed this author's stories, she was the first fic writer I have ever read. Just wonderful!

Louie
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Well, OBVIOUSLY I love this. Poor Noin really did get shafted, didn't he. I keep thinking in their NEXT life they'll be together and Chiaki will be...I dunno, a Marine or something, somewhere far away. Anyway. Beautiful fic as always.
Lukita Ravenwing chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Another nice fic as usual, I really like how you portray mortal-Noin, but then you've always been very good at giving characters that nice Meg twist to them.
Natsuki chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Yay, neechan finished it after much pounding-of-the-head upon the desk! It flows better than you originally had it, though it might just be that you put dots instead of full horizontal bars across it... erm. Anyway, you creep me out. XD
ladycrysiana chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I like it. ...mind you, I don't know the series, the characters, the background, or anything, but I like the fic. Very cool use of pov - I tend to call it directed third person - and I like the way you break in with the memories. *reviews* ...now about that DNAngel fic...