Reviews for All Right
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gandalf told Pippin to go to bed since he couldn't sleep
boromir chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Good story. Pippin sounds really mad at Gandalf.
lindelea chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
You know who i am. for some reason ffnet doesn't, even tho i was logged in earlier...

Favourite bits:

-what good was a well if one didn't know how deep it was, after all? (makes perfect sense to me! )

-frumpy quests!

-or threatened to have his head banged

-given in reverence to Pippin!

-only boromir shifting in his sleep... snore from a different and better position

-nice touch, the blister on the foot

-just the kind of hobbit he was...

-crafty wizard indeed

-whinging, great word, ran across it in Anne Mccaffrey's writing long ago

-*sigh* happy resolution. just the kind i like. of course gandalf is all right

-fiend. How mercurial our young friend seems!

Well written, very lovely, reads so true! Thanks for pointing me to this story.

Keep writing! I want to read more!
s'Tonia chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Fabulous! Troutman, figurative hat.. this is just adorable, keep up with the good work nd all that. ;)
Pansy Chubb chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
This story is just too cute and funny. I love it. I can visualize Pippin sitting there stewing and angry at Gandalf, then so quick to forgive him.
Cass chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
That was Pippin through and through I can just imagine him sitting there and thinking there any possibility of a sequel or another short Pippin story from you? *smiles hopefully*
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
That made me smile!

Pippin was really in character, I could actually imagine him thinking that.

Hehe, light, enjoyable and well written. I didn't notice any grevious spelling mistakes either, for the record.

Thankyou, and well done!

Love Daisy
Dana4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I'll have you know that my appreciation of one Peregrin Took is anything but frightening! Why, it's good and pure and... all right, so perhaps it's just a bit frightening, but I just can't help myself. Really, dear, *Pippin*!

*dignified sniff*

But enough of that! He is so mind blowingly cute here, really, as though that's any sort of a surprise. I love him, I love him! Uh, that's not exactly proper feedback. Well, I simply adore the way that he thinks, and I love the way you write him, and here he is, thinking that Gandalf's out to get him... hah, oh Pip.

*loves the story very much*

I think I need to start commanding you to write stories more often. *smiles very sweetly*
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Troutman! Oh, this is such a delighful vignette. Especially, ‘Forgive me, Peregrin, I beg you! I cannot stand this cold silence from you any longer!’

I adore this. What a perfect filling-in of a book moment. More, I beg you!