Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Pendulum of Connections
FlameFireZero X chapter 29 . 9/27
I was wondering to ask will chaos XYZ appear in this story
Anime100 chapter 28 . 9/15
Thanks the update and wow...Shingo won his duel; fantastic

Hope to read more of his wins in the future chapters
Anime100 chapter 29 . 9/15
Thank you so very much for the two updates. Hope for more chapters up very soon

I forgot to comment last tine. So sorry about that in the last chapter; I'm very delighted to know what Shingo won his duel but I do wonder who this Albel-sama is? And why this person needs Shingo to be captured? I or we don't even know what this Albel looks like or how this person acts. Hope you'll explain about who this person is very soon

Please stay safe out there
star eyes pendulum dragon chapter 29 . 9/14
Sweet chapter dude, though I was hoping that after seeing Fightfur Bear attack Ruri that Yuya would catch her to save her from slamming into the wall. All in all, good work
7 chapter 29 . 9/14
Wow
Chris chapter 28 . 9/6
Great story hope you continue it.
Cipherdragonite chapter 28 . 8/26
You not going to have Yuya and Yuto merge together like the canon did along with Yuri and Yugo these three have life’s of their own if so will Yuya get a rank 4 monster to take the place of dark rebellion Xyz Dragon a odd-eyes version of xyz dragon along with synchro and fusion versions of odd-eyes taking clear wing and starving venom place also could we see rank 6, 7, and 8 phantom knights and xyz dragons for Yuto, rank 7, 9, and 11 raidraptor monsters for shun, see Yuya and Yuzu get together along with Yuto and Ruri and Yugo and rin.
Divadix chapter 28 . 8/23
I don’t know why but I want link summonning
Divadix chapter 28 . 8/23
Did u mention Yuma?
star eyes pendulum dragon chapter 28 . 8/23
Really nice chapter, though I wish Ruri and Shun will reunite soon. Please don't take as long to update, I want to see next chapter soon.
7 chapter 28 . 8/22
Oh my
CodeTalker69 chapter 1 . 8/12
I just read your story up to the latest page a while ago, and have already decided to make a TV Trope page about this fanfic.
FlameFireZero X chapter 27 . 8/7
will there be a duel between Mikleo and Reiji
Performapal writer chapter 27 . 7/31
Really loving this story so far, have to say my favorite character is Mikleo at this point. ((Probably because I want to see him loose it or something.)) I'm looking forward to seeing how the fight with katchodchi will play out.
Germancardfightfan chapter 27 . 7/30
Okay, I really liked this chapter, but I want to adress some parts of Mikleos backstory. I'm a big fan of the Fifth Factor and the part about Mikleo reminded me a lot of Yukios Backstory. I'm not saying that it is outright bad, but I see some big Parralauls between the two: The concept of the underground dueling circus, the way it was opperated, the involvent of the character even the exposer is the same. Seriously, sometimes while reading the chapter I was wondering If I was reading Fifth Factor, since I recognized a lot of the same sentances from one of my favorite early chapters. Like I said, I'm not deagrading an awesome chapters just noting quite a few simularities.