Reviews for A Midsummer's Journey
The Lost Rogue chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Aww that was so sweet! I have a soft spot for Remus and I can't help but think they make a cute couple :') Snape was being a bit of a twat though :( I suppose it's FAV,WOO!
mitch404 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I had only one thing to say... SEQUEL PLEASE...: )
l'amour perdu chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I really like the story, though it would be interesting to see how everyone took their being together... I dunno... I like how you ended it. If there is a sequel posted on your profile I will definitely have to take a look at it

I really like your writing, keep it up
PhenioxGypsy chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
did u create that last paragraph or did u read it somewhere cause i want to write it down as a quote but am not sure who to give credit to
Catty chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I think the plot was a good idea but everything else was a bit too OOC for my tastes.
mabel chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
it was a beautiful story and i like the midsummer nights dream touch because at school we studied a midsummer nights dream. i thought tho that the most quoted line from a midsummer night's dream was 'The course of love never did run smooth' which would have also worked at the end. Let me say it again tho: it was a very beautiful story.
kiera-sama chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
wonderful story. loved every word of it.
RemusLupinFan chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
May I say that you should become a professional? It was one of the bests I have ever read! I loved it! Very, very well done!
roxyrainbow chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
as your first attempt at fanfiction i find it incredibly amazing. i enjoyed the story line and it seemed to move fluidly. thanks for sharing
VintageNicky chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
I really love this story! I know some people aren't fond of HermioneRemus pairing but I love it, and this story definitely made me love it more. I like how you didn't have them falling for each other straight away and everything happening straight away, I think its kinda stupid when people do that, that really doesnt happen in life...much. Ha.

Lord, what fools these mortals be. I love that line! A Midsummer Nights Dream is my favourite Shakespear play :)

Brilliant story, extremely well written :)

VN x
optimistiCelia chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Really and truly lovely. Thank you so much for this!

celia
DoctorFang chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
this is a really good story. i liked it.
PrinceByCrime chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ah i finally found it! I've been looking for this story for a really long time, its one of my favorites, and one of the few that i can keep reading over and over and never get bored of. Great Job :)
bioncafemme chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
That was wonderful!
Pharies chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this. You did a great job with the writing and I love the fact the you used Shakespeare for this. He was a great writer. And so are you, though not in the same sense...lol

But seriously you did an amazing job with this. I love it.

Tori