Reviews for Pirates and Princesses
seg7533 chapter 2 . 3/7
I think there should be another chapter. Just to have the conversation of Sherlock and Hermione discussing what he saw. Love this btw!
M-chanchen chapter 2 . 2/21
Hi!
This is a really interesting story. I really enjoyed reading this. You did very well at writing.
Ron definitely matured up. I wonder what Sherlock will think after having witnessed this encounter. Will Hermione bring John and Sherlock with her to the wedding? John, she could since he seems to know about the wizarding world, but Sherlock? He would find out about magic there, surely. So will that be possible or not due to the statute of secrecy?
Patronus chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
That was awesome. Please do continue if possible.
diamondnightskies chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
Well, this has been enjoyable but I have to day that it absolutely does need at least one more chapter to feel at all resolved. Even if you aren't going for a romantic connection, I feel like a large part of the fun of reading this, at least for me, was in seeing Sherlock learn about Hermione's magic.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
I loved it, so.. more? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
Please write more ...
Wonderland-fae chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
I do hope you continue this
S.Themarvelgurl chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
Please continue the story, I really liked it!
YoursG chapter 2 . 3/9/2019
It's amazing... Really sweet and quite refreshing! Its nice to read one Sherlock - Hermione fic where Ron isn't shown as an abysmally villainous friend;) And I do hope you continue it...
hisnhers chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
Awww. Loved it! I do hope you decide to write more. I would certainly read it. If not, well... I'll live. Maybe. lol!

his

Absolutely love this.
Draustauv chapter 2 . 10/17/2018
Please finish
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
there should be another chapter!
what does sherlock do with the information he got from eavesdropping? I'm sure he'll tell hermione about that sometime; or she finds out.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2018
What?! No more chapters! Why?!