Reviews for Onus
Verdennia chapter 32 . 7/19
Thank you for this story! Rei finally speaks! Good baby girl! I'll be waiting for the next installment to this series, I will always love more Regis! Also, I curious on how you will introduce Ignis to the twins, but I suppose it will be quite a long time to get there (?) also I love rascal noct! I looking up for more disaster he will brings to his father :v
See you!

you!
wolfmizu chapter 32 . 7/19
Good girl Reina...*claps*
Verdennia chapter 31 . 7/12
Ah, a new chapter! You are a fast writer!
Is this the end of Spero arc? His character kinda Chilling me, with his crooked humor and thinking, but considering the gravity of the incidents that befell him, those are understandable. My feelings when I read this new chap mirror so much with Clarus lol, Regis, you has so many people loving and care for you!
Thank you for the new chapter! (I realize I made so many spell errors in my long-af review, forgive me ㅠ.ㅠ)
wolfmizu chapter 28 . 6/20
I knew this was coming...so, that's where Reina got her violin...Regis mirrors his daughter's reactions to his death in this...*cries*
Dunced Goofball chapter 27 . 6/14
I cannot put into words the love I have for this story. To know Reina grieved her father by shutting down, much the same as he did grieving his wife. To know she found her focus and is pushing forwards, as her father did. To begin to understand that although Noctis, her brother, was Chosen and she believed herself to be insignificant - to find this completely the opposite? Makes me wonder, as I too grieve my father, if he thought along much the same lines Regis does watching his children grow.
I tip my hat to you.
wolfmizu chapter 22 . 5/9
Regis...You Moron...*sigh*
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 17 . 4/4
great chapter!
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 16 . 3/28
I've really enjoyed this. I love fics with dad!Regis and this one is particularly touching.
ViolaRosa chapter 11 . 2/26
Simply adorable. I hope u come up with more chapters.
chibianimefan26 chapter 4 . 1/4
aw man this is just so cute, warm and fuzzy im lovin it~
Nightshade07 chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
I'm loving this story, update ASAP! How far into the future will this go?