Reviews for Another Path
yuuzhan vong biots
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2020
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
Sunstone/Fortress of Solitude(Kole)/Wonderdome/New Themyscira/Thalarion/Mythlands-Cosmopolitan, Multiethnic/Omniethnic/Citizenry of the Empire of the Silver Snake/Zerox/Skartaris/Nth Metal/Mother Box-Element X-Celestial City/Warworld
Swordhunter89 chapter 6 . 6/17/2020
Great read looking forward to more.
Ryan chapter 6 . 2/13/2020
This story was Amazeballs! That pace is great too.
tronax22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Hard to understand what you are trying to say sometimes. English not your first language? Regardless, you might want to edit this text.

Another decent idea would change thinking/speaking style of different characters, so that they wouldn't, you know, all be same style.
Barreck chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
There is a difference between not being a whimp and just a bit lost and being a psychopath.
cnaadirah chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
I want to know why everyone is making Taylor gay? It is starting to take away from stories that are showing such excellent potential. And it’s really getting annoying. I have to skip parts because of this. Why the romance so early in the story. It’s not natural for it to happen so fast. It doesn’t make since they hardly know each other at all. If you ever do another story, flesh out the characters, get the audience to fall in love with them too. The potential is there. No need to rush to get chapters out if you’re giving details and making it more realistic. You had pulled me in pretty early in the chapter. I just hope it gets better. The unrealistic romance is turning me off. If I could write it, I would. I’m just trying to let you know that you are writing very well,but the romance needs to go at this point. Let them get to know each other and work on the plot. I hope the plot isn’t their romance.
Glorandar chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
Another very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
Sebine chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
y'all got some weird typos and missing words
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 4/28/2019
liked this one, actually not sure if your going to continue but it ends every well here. another fun story
bearblue chapter 6 . 1/5/2019
I found this very enjoyable! Thank you for sharing this! :)
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
Will you be continuing with this story?
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 10/20/2018
Loving the pacing. Keeps things rolling but covers all the good stuff. This was a fun distraction for the day, though it does make me want to look at all your other Worm fics to see how they compare. Going to look at some right now.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
Lots of technical talk but some very intriguing information to learn. I thank you for all the hard work you put into writing these stories and for making them available to us readers. It is a fun story to read and gets the mind churning on all kinds of pursuits.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »