Reviews for Another Path
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 10/20/2018
Loving the pacing. Keeps things rolling but covers all the good stuff. This was a fun distraction for the day, though it does make me want to look at all your other Worm fics to see how they compare. Going to look at some right now.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 10/20/2018
Lots of technical talk but some very intriguing information to learn. I thank you for all the hard work you put into writing these stories and for making them available to us readers. It is a fun story to read and gets the mind churning on all kinds of pursuits.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
The circle expands. Kind of like watching a slow motion video of lichen or something growing. Super interesting lichen, maybe. Exceptional story and some very cool ideas for the already existing powers.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
This is pretty fantastic. Enjoying the character interactions and how you are handling power interactions. Does make me wonder where you are planning to take the whole thing. Also makes me happy to see so much ground get covered in a single chapter. I can see this being five to ten chapters for most authors, plot/storyline wise.
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 10/19/2018
You know, the first three fics of yours I read were like "OMG! SFG!" The next two, were " Interesting but... blegh." Then this came along and it's "OMG! SFG!" All over again. So, thank you ever so much for writing this, and goodbye for now.
TheRavenIs chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
Please do more of this it's fun to read
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
Very awesome story. :) Love how Ash Beast likes working as a Hero anti S Class threat weapon.
viningc chapter 6 . 7/16/2018
Chapter 1-6:
OK, I enjoyed reading most of this, but thought the sex every other paragraph was a bit much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good tumble as much as any other red blooded human, but I'm over seventy years old, so there is no longer any compulsion to copulate every five minutes.

I am a big fan of Taylor Varga, so read this to see how it would be different. You seem to be following the main plot points but have different outcomes, which is understandable. I thought the story very logical and relatively easy to follow in it's layout.

I don't suppose this is an alternate account for mp3.1415player? That would help explain your seeming well founded knowledge of Taylor Herbert's universe. Or is it that this is your original account and the other is one you started solely for Taylor?

Regardless, I wish you luck and will be looking for more from either account. Unfortunately I can't accept this account as a favorite Author. You seem to write for a much younger audience. I will follow with interest any future chapters you publish. After all, if I really don't like it, I don't need to read it. It's not like you are twisting my arm ... ;)
Snowdove30 chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
Really good story. Hope you continue this one day.
TTGG03 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
I like it. When will you update?
David chapter 6 . 5/22/2018
Like your story. Are you ever gonna continue it?
egwolf65 chapter 6 . 5/7/2018
Great story!
ZyteWCDb chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Sorry, but I have to mention this. What is with this pacing? It's going faster than the Flash on a sugar high, I'm not even sure what's going on. Taylor and Amy got together in half a chapter. What? Where is the context to that? (The out of nowhere snogging session doesn't count) What the hell is the timeframe on this? A week? A month? Three days? Because with this pacing it feels like it's taking place during a couple of hours. Where are the environmental descriptions? Inner thoughts of characters? Right now it just looks like a bunch of out of context conversations strung together to form a blurry narrative, which one can only vaguely make out.

And while I'm at the subject of language, what the hell did you do to Emily Piggott? She is an overweight, ill, and mistrustful woman, but one thing she isn't it is being prone to anger, and even if she is angry, she rarely ever swears. She can get the point across without them.

And since I'm talking about it, are the characters even in character? I don't usually do character analysis, but I will point out a few things that bothered me. Amy is overworked, depressed, stubbornly independent, takes responsibility for things she really shouldn't, and a insesstuos crush towards her sister that has been wearing down on her mentally for years. It strikes me as a bit odd that she would get into a relationship with Taylor considering the last named fact. I also find it odd how relaxed you portray her. You mentioned something like inner conflict near when they first met, but it was so brief it barely registered in my mind. You might have meant to write it, or assumed that all that development was obvious (it's not), but that's the kind of thing you have to include if you want to tell a coherent story.
Taylor is cautious, has incredible self control, more determined than Chara on a genocide run, intelligent and resourceful. Taylor is a the kind of person to think before she acts, considers the potential consequences of said actions, then acts. Stabbing her bullies in the neck on a whim seems like the opposite of that. Now, you could argue that she was finally tired with the bullying and decided to do something about it. But remember, in canon, she refused to do that for months after she triggered, even when the bullying continued, all because she wanted to be a hero. With that in mind, one can understand why your portrayal of her bothers me.

I have said my piece. I will stop reading this now.
GunSmoke2 chapter 6 . 2/23/2018
Great story, can't wait for more.
Beeswax2 chapter 6 . 2/22/2018