Reviews for Another Path
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
this is really good... if you're as drunk as I am.
Changer, thinker, brute, master, and maybe stranger... all unrelated in theme (Kull?)
I think Piggot didn't curse quite enough... too IC
nice crack good for a lol for sure
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2018
Hey there! I didn't know if you knew this, but in the military being a ex insert rank/job here means that you where dishonorably discharged.
serialkeller chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Awesome. I know it's not all canon compliant and is a total power fantast, but I can't wait for more.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
You really like hooking Danny up huh. Loved the chapter.
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
normally your pretty good about the military hard ware but you got the naval guns wrong a 16 inch 50 caliber gun does exist it represents a barrel length 50 times the diameter of the 16 inch shell.
the way you wrote everything at .50 caliber and ocasionaly .50 Cal reperesents a shell half an inch wide commonly used in machine guns and anti material rifles but wouldn't do jack fuck all against a endbringer.
perhaps in the future just leave it a 16 inch gun as that is the comon nameing convention for naval weapns
TigerCat chapter 5 . 12/18/2017
*rolls* OMG, I laughed so hard at the last bit. Piggot was the one running Eidolon around! That's priceless.
gabeclone chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Okay admittedly, I skipped past the second half of this chapter in order to write this, so maybe you fixed this and I just didn't read it. You have a problem though. That problem is that I have no idea what Taylors power actually is. Is she a grab bag? Why are her powers getting stronger if that's the case? Why does she have a Changer state if she's also a Brute? You said she had a Tinker power? What is it? I haven't seen anything to indicate a Tinker rating. What are her Stranger abilities? What happened to the terrible trio? Why aren't they dead? The only thing you've even attempted to explain is what her Thinker powers are, and I still don't totally understand them. She has perfect memory and information organization. Okay, is that it?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Too Sweet!
AloofEyeball chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
FYI the word for "to color fabric" is "dye", not "die".
AloofEyeball chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
This is becoming quite reminiscent of Taylor Varga, what with the DWU acquiring capes and property and looking to salvage the Graveyard. Not that that is a bad thing...
Kingdark chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Okay, so a lot of good stuff has just happened. Now I wonder just how far they can fall. Because you know, this is worm! Enough said right? Let's see, how could everything go to hell? Coil is taken out so he can't pull out a contingency out of his ass to reveal the identities of our heroes. The Asians (ABB) have had their teeth pulled and the merchants are capeless. (right?)

The only big villain group are the E88 if I didn't miss anything so they could go all out to take all the territory that's available all of the sudden although there is the question of how they could KEEP the territory they take...
As to other threats.. Well, there are the teeth. They show up in a lot of fics. The nine could go on a killing spree too. Maybe something goes wrong and Dragon goes nuts? I haven't ever seen a bad dragon story yet so it could be original at least... The butcher could perhaps be killed by a big hero so that becomes the new butcher... Maybe Amy? It would cause a lot of tension because of Taylor and you know, how big of a threat Amy could be!

I'm looking forward to how this continues!

Kingdark
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
very good
AnFan-n-More chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
Nice. And Taylor takes over the Bay in a family friendly way! This was a great read. I really enjoyed it. This is right up there with my other favorite Worm story "Taylor Varga". I eagerly look forward to both now for updates. Thanks for sharing!
TDK chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
Just read the entire story very cool. I look forward to the next chapter
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
First of all: a new project from the great Selector-sempai, and one that ISN'T a HP fic? Followed with the force of a thousand suns!

Now, 2 things I've noticed:

-You keep switching between Sherrel and Linda. While it's awesome to see that you read Taylor Varga, please keep the name consistent- either stick with Sherrel, or put in a little scene of her changing her name for whatever reason.

-Also, while I know it's just how you do things, the Taylor/Amy romance is very noticeably rushed, especially to a Worm veteran. Keep in mind that while Wildbow has said that Amy probably would have been inclined towards the fairer sex as she grew up, at of the start of Worm proper she's essentially been accidentally Mastered to be Vicky-sexual. Even if Taylor's got an anti-Master effect or something, it should still have been some time before she could move her affections to Taylor... unless, of course, she's got her own version of Vicky's aura? In which case, ignore everything I just said, just remember to make it clear later on.

Aside from those, I quite look forward to more of your newest tale! :-D
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »