Reviews for Another Path
ficreader2011 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
please continue .
Jordisk chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
I'll have you know that Kaiser hates Skidmark because he is a druggy and lives up to his name. Kaiser also pretends to be a Nazi for the sake of his organization, while Skidmark is black.
Kminari chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Thanks for the chapter.
I think you are moving quite fast in the story and if it were not for prior knowledge of the cannon (although that is something logical, for something we read fanfics) would not know the characters (history and powers).
AnFan-n-More chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Great second chapter! I'm eager to see how the next part falls together. Though, given my own experience writing it's less a work falls together and more your muse has to take a sledge hammer to the ideas to beat them into shapes they resist going into. Hope your writing is easier than mine has been :)
Diamondfiend chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
You would benefit greatly from a beta reader. The ideas you have for Taylor's power are pretty good, as are the methods through which she expresses those powers, but this chapter is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Man I really love what you have written of this fanfic. I liking the Amy/Taylor pairing and I really like to see what the PRT are going to do when find more about Taylor power.
Shivers82 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Great to see a new story. Don't know much about Worm as have only read a couple of crossovers. Looking forward to more.
BMS chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Nice one.
I'm not overly familiar w/ Worm so I'll get to learn a little more about it while enjoying another of your stories.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Hell ya, I love a good OP Worm story every now and then, and then one appears written by you? Kick ass. Keep up the stellar work!
Cepharim chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
This is different I like it. Good job.
Eljin1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
very nice.
i also liked the pace the narrative took. it felt fast but no so much that character development was abandoned.
looking forward to reading more.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
This looks interesting never read or heard of worm before, very strange and imagiative though. This is definetly how bullying should be dealt with though crushed and those involved and enablers being punished as well. Don't know cannon but this looks good, hope she stays with Amy or at least doesn't get a boyfriend, and continues to have good stuff happen for her. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
A truly impressive story and concept and I look forward to reading more!
Sanguinis13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Interesting. Hope to see more soon.
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Wow a three way call? Or did each parent take one phone to call while they were sitting together?

Interesting story so fare. I hope it has legs. In other words, hope you have enough ideas to keep this going longer into the story than most I've seen. I'm enjoying the genre of WORM fan based fiction, but most haven't gotten far into the story. Kind of like the Naruto stuff I suppose.

Hope to see more of this. Thanks for sharing :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »