Reviews for Facing the Storm
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 5/11
great story, gotta love those 3... marsac not really...
and I'd love a sequel to answer all my questions, please?
Keesha chapter 12 . 1/1/2018
Definitely left the door open for more stories. May life grant you time.
Pippa19 chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Fab story! Enjoyed tremendously!
Pippa19 chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
Please be alright Athos! I couldn't bear it if anything happened to him!
Buckeye01 chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Oooh, what an intriguing ending that leaves me wanting to read more. I can't wait to read the next two parts of this series. Very, very well done!
Buckeye01 chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
Ah, I'm so far behind but I just had to comment on your last chapter, besides the epilogue. This was a wonderful story. I'm sorry that I couldn't comment on each chapter, but I did read it- sometimes in binges. But I loved the extra long chapter and how you wrapped it all up so nicely. Well done!

p.s. Indeed, Athos is stubborn... and we're all glad that he is! Now, on to the epilogue...
Mountain Cat chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Looks like Treville is getting a clue to just who and what Athos really is. Very nice beginning. I do like origin stories and look forward to vols. 2 and 3.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
So many unanswered questions hopefully we might get answers to later.. Soo loved this cant wait to see more fics :-)
Barbara Liddell chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Loved this story and yes I would like to know who took the 5 diamonds and how and why. Looking forward to the next stories, especially the one featuring my hero, Porthos.
Veritas316 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I love it! I love how close you made them and can't wait till you write how they became the inseperables! Maybe even add how Athos became the lieutenant.
Greenlips24 chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Well done Christina! And just enough threads to pick up later
Beeblegirl chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Thank you for writing this fic. It was an excellent take on how things started for our inseparables, enjoyable, easy to read and just the right amount of angst, drama and brotherhood. Thank you again and I look forward to the next chapter in your series of pre-series, when you have the time.
Rosey Malone chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
Wow! This is awesome! Such a great story. I love how you tied it all up in the end. But yes, I do have some questions: Like, who has the diamonds? And will Aramis and Porthos be able to help Athos overcome his drinking?

Will there be another story? Can't wait to find out more! Great job on keeping the suspense going!

Congratulations on this wonderful piece! One of the best Athos centered fanfics, I've ever read! Hope to see another really soon! :D

Rosey Malone
Mountain Cat chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
Well, unless one of the bandits swallowed them (and good luck getting them if that's the case, yuck) the only one who could have taken the diamonds is Marsac. Athos was wounded before the diamonds were located. If Aramis took them, he just wouldn't have said anything about finding the note. And Porthos is just too honest to take them.
And it's not surprising Athos doesn't want to admit he's awake as long as Marsac is there.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
hahah had to giggle at Porthos saying how hed carry Athos that went over well with him.. glad they came up with a better plan and he was able to "walk" kinda on air.. So glad they made it back to the Garrison and Athos can heal now.. I can almost see Aramis glaring at the doc trying to give Athos the Laudanum just glad he dident need it and Aramis was able to give him droughts. As for the dimonds Marsac is my guess with out a dought .. he may even try to blame Athos?..