Reviews for Siria Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Me chapter 1 . 1/23
O.M.G.

I am SO sorry! My review of chap one on the 18th should have read "chappie". NOT crappy.

Stupid.
Auto.
Correct!
Me chapter 18 . 1/18
Hmmm. You've got a good premise going here, but there's a bit too much of "yeah it happens just like in the book". I'm guessing with her promises and her sensitivity, the second book is going to go *very* differently. If you follow the pattern you've established, Siria will know it's here fist day. Heck, Ginny might not even get her hands on it.
Me chapter 9 . 1/18
Sounds like Siria has a bit of a crush in Sirius. I hope she's not alone when she finds the room of hidden things.
Me chapter 7 . 1/18
Hmmm... more believable here. I can't wait til the twins hear "Mooney and Padfoot"... I noticed you didn't introduce "Scabbers" here? Hmmm...
Me chapter 5 . 1/18
Ok so I accept a decent resolution between them, but you've exposed Siria to The bullying and bigotry of the Dursleys so there's no reason for her to behave the way she did with Draco. Still curious tho.
Me chapter 4 . 1/18
I'm starting to buy it. I'm guessing the letters continued coming because she didn't believe it?
Me chapter 3 . 1/18
Ummm... why would the letters continue to be sent? Makes no sense. Is Siria ever gonna forgive Sirius? Possibly... but will she ever forgive Dumbles? Less possibility
Me chapter 2 . 1/18
Nope. Sorry. No way Sirius would allow the cupboard. Unless she never mentioned it? Possible. Still have my interest though!
Me chapter 1 . 1/18
Ok, short crappie. Not buying it mostly... but the end works. On we go!
Me chapter 1 . 1/18
Ok first review before I even start reading... there's going to have to be *some* extraordinary circumstances that allow the Dursleys to deny Sirius his rights as a Godfather. And they're going to have to treat her like gold. Going into it now with a skeptical eye, but very curious.
Kira Sakuya chapter 15 . 1/9
I like you story even if you follow the original a little too much sometime.
CelestialDragonSlayerLuLu chapter 15 . 1/9
ᎯℳᎯℤℐℕᎶ chapter. Keep it up
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 1/2
I suddenly got a random thought: Wouldn't Hermione have read "How To Win Friends And Influence People'?
Nuincalion Griffondor chapter 13 . 1/2
another great chapter keep up the good work
Nuincalion Griffondor chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
loved the chapter, don't let the haters get you down.